Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Scene(s) that made you emotional in a good way
Topic Started: 11 Jul 2014, 15:15 (3908 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

Was I the only person who teared up during...

Stoick singing to Valka, especially during that sigh where he almost gave up and that short yet so long pause before she slowly started singing.. Then my tears turned from heart broken to happy. Best scene in my opinion, that and Hiccup telling Toothless he was his best friend. OMG the feels on that one.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

Double post! XD

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

thenightandthefury
11 Jul 2014, 19:15
Was I the only person who teared up during...

Stoick singing to Valka, especially during that sigh where he almost gave up and that short yet so long pause before she slowly started singing.. Then my tears turned from heart broken to happy. Best scene in my opinion, that and Hiccup telling Toothless he was his best friend. OMG the feels on that one.
thenightandthefury
11 Jul 2014, 20:26
Oops sorry posted in wrong thread! XD
Actually it works for this thread too
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

No, the first post was meant to be here lol. The second one.. erm.. that was something I meant to post in a different thread but posted it here, not realizing it was an old tab I'd left open. So I edited it.. XD

Tearing up during the Stalka reunion scene, ya thats meant to be here.

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

Hiccups close up scene after being crowned chief. Him facing the applauding crowd and slightly nodding his head for recognition, that facial expression of uncertainty, pressure and responsibility bounded on him, along with the last strong heroic poll of the music score....

i instantly had this strong urge of jumping into the screen and tell him: Hiccup, its okay~ you can do this! :D

Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

Also an emotional part was when Stoick and valka meet again it was a very emotional part.

Norskie
Member Avatar
Norskie

There were a few cringing moments (for movies, it means that it is very good and I'm feeling something eating at this thing in my chest). For example, when Stoick says after the flashback with the other chiefs, "I was the only one to escape." Some others...
-When Stoick reunite with Valka.
-When Hiccup gets crowned.
-Stoick's death...Hiccup's "No!" really stunned me into complete silence.

The ONE scene that gets me every time because of the visuals, the timing of the score and the whole emotional environment is right after Hiccup fires his arrow, the rest follow. There is just something that brings the tears to my eyes.

Uff da, yo.

Dragon Girl
Gronckle

Probably the moment Hiccup said to Toothless," You would never hurt him, your would never hurt me." :'(

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

:stoick: STALKA'S REUNION!!! :valka: Oh, my gosh, I actually cried more then than when Stoick died! :'( But that was probably because I was just in so much shock. :O

And I'm having so much fun with these new emoticons!! :D
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Cartoon Freak
11 Jul 2014, 10:40
Otherwise, emotional stuff is good.
I agree. A mixture of love and hatred for some scenes is much better and more intene than always the same feeling.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..