Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Scene(s) that made you emotional in a good way
Topic Started: 08 Jul 2014, 18:33 (3835 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

The scene that really made me cry other then stoicks funeral was when hiccup was trying to get toothless out of the alphas control. The bit when hiccup leans close to toothless and you can see the tears in his eyes, and he just whispers "my best friend". Dear gods that was beautiful :'( :'(

Also when valka was hugging hiccup. That was just, AWWWW :'3

And when stoick sees valka for the first time. Especially the line "your as beautiful as the day I lost you".

Lastly hiccups ending speech made me both sad and happy. Happy because of the ending and overall movie. And sad because the movie was over and I had no idea what to do with my life anymore XD. But the ending speech was one of the best in my opinion.
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

Before that scene the toothless going to get is face on the hand of stoick and hiccup says to get away.
That part made ​​me sad too.

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Absolutely the part where Hiccup is talking to Toothless to try and get him out of the Alpha's control. 'You're my best friend' .. it just tore at my heart. It didn't help that Hiccup was pretty much on the verge of tears too. When he's upset, so am I.

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

thescienceofmagic
08 Jul 2014, 22:45
Absolutely the part where Hiccup is talking to Toothless to try and get him out of the Alpha's control. 'You're my best friend' .. it just tore at my heart. It didn't help that Hiccup was pretty much on the verge of tears too. When he's upset, so am I.
This part also.
you're right BRO

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

thescienceofmagic
08 Jul 2014, 22:45
When he's upset, so am I.
Me too. When stoick died it wasn't really his death that upset me, it was seeing hiccup so angry and upset. My soul hasn't been the same since :(
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

athena2235
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Was not really in a good way, but the look on toothless' face after Valka's dragon had snatched Hiccup and toothless was clinging to the ice and watching him being taken away but couldn't help or go after him. That one got me.

In a good way, had to be Stoick line after seeing Valka.

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."

My sig :)

There's something about the whole HTTYD franchise where everything that happens is bitter sweet- nothing is ever perfect but it all turns out ok :P love that <3

that moment where he says- "we're going back" :)
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

ToothlessTheUseless
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I'm gonna have to agree with the part when Hiccup is giving his little speech while trying to get Toothless out of the Alpha's control. And the following bit when Toothless snaps out of it and knocks Drago off of his back and Hiccup jumps on and...ugh that whole scene actually made me more emotional than Stoick's death. Hiccup and Toothless's friendship is just so perfect. ^_^

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I got teary eyes when the Fox logo shows up at the beginning, because it was the moment I realized "Yes, that's it."
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

doeslingx
...and one other reason

When toothless falls into the icy water, and keeps trying to fly out but falling back in. He was so helpless, it was pretty upsetting.
I don't have a signature, see?