Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
So how many times have we watched this movie?
Topic Started: 14 Jul 2014, 18:28 (10546 Views)
ToothlessWorship
Gronckle

0 times by now. I'm literaly dying waiting until 1st August, when the movie is released in my country :'(

I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but it's more difficult every day reading the comments at the news in the Home page :/
HTTYD forever
Spoiler: click to toggle
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Just once...

I cried :'(

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

Lady DragonKeeper
Hatchling

ToothlessWorship
14 Jul 2014, 22:28
0 times by now. I'm literaly dying waiting until 1st August, when the movie is released in my country :'(

I'm trying to avoid spoilers, but it's more difficult every day reading the comments at the news in the Home page :/
Aw, hang in there! Just several more weeks --it's worth it! =)

I rarely go to watch movies in the theater, but I went on the premiere (my first 3D movie!) and just went this past Sunday (in 2D) ... the theaters around here are kind of starting to slow down on the amount of HTTYD2 showings.

Off topic: OMGoodness, I LOVE the new icons!!! :D

Norskie
Member Avatar
Norskie

I saw it twice in theaters. Actually, I saw it the day of and then the day after. But, this weekend, my former roommate and I are going to go see it and it will be my third, it'll be hard to keep quiet about some of the moments though...haha.

Uff da, yo.

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

ToothlessWorship

i'm so sorry :'( if i had the money i'd fly you to the nearest country it is out in....
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Sampuig306
The Outsider

me: 2 time
one: with my best friend
two: with my father, two brothers and step-mom

ToothlessWorship
Gronckle

Dragon's Apprentice
16 Jul 2014, 22:36
ToothlessWorship

i'm so sorry :'( if i had the money i'd fly you to the nearest country it is out in....
Wow you're so kind, I would love to see the movie in English; I expect I can wait just 2 weeks more
HTTYD forever
Spoiler: click to toggle

scribblefoxx
Member Avatar
a smallish Viking with a longish name

I've seen it three times so far. 8) I'm sure I'll go to see it again at least one more time before it leaves theaters entirely.

And then I'll be rewatching it a million times when it's on DVD. XD
[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/Wy7QXhS.gif[/img][/center][c] [center] The past is another land, and we cannot go to visit. So, if I say there were [b]dragons[/b], and men who rode upon their backs, who alive has been there and can tell me that I'm wrong? [/center][c][center][img]http://i.imgur.com/jtHiNxQ.gif[/img][/center]

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

Foxlight
18 Jul 2014, 02:19
I've seen it three times so far. 8)

And then I'll be rewatching it a million times when it's on DVD. XD
Same here :) But my home tv can never match up to the big screen.
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

7 times!

2 times when premiere (13 June), one in the next day, twice in 18 June, once in 23, and once again in 24.

I cried 3 times, but i want more!!!!!

Unfortunately, the movie already disappear in my city, but still avaliable in other province
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.