Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
So how many times have we watched this movie?
Topic Started: 24 Aug 2014, 22:05 (10295 Views)
Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

micromys
25 Aug 2014, 01:50
Sixth time today, my dad wanted to go again. Full theatre too, that was nice.
A FULL THEATER?! That's amazing. I haven't seen a full one with HTTYD2.
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

micromys
Cathartes Aura

Faerie_Dragon
25 Aug 2014, 02:05
micromys
25 Aug 2014, 01:50
Sixth time today, my dad wanted to go again. Full theatre too, that was nice.
A FULL THEATER?! That's amazing. I haven't seen a full one with HTTYD2.
Yeah, I've been in some that were half full but no full ones until today. I think it's because it's only in a few theatres now so people don't have as many options if they want to see it. Either way, it was nice.

LordFond
Dragon Egg

Twice: the first time (11st august) in 2D and the second time (22nd august) in 3D.

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

I know this hasn't been responded to since I was last on, but what the heck?
I have found a cinema in the city I am in at present which is still showing HTTYD 2. I thought it had already stopped showing, but all week, the only movies being shown are that and Rio 2.
Going to see it tonight.
Really cheap too! $7 for a ticket. Better than at home!
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

4 times in theaters:
1) Opening day where I live with my friends
2) A week after, I had a friend who wanted to see it but his local theater only showed it dubbed and he wanted to see it in English, which my local theater showed so I gladly went again with him when he visited.
3) There was nothing else to see, I felt like watching it again, I wanted to hear how the local dubbing was(Because I remembered the 1st HTTYD had a good dub) and I wanted to see kids react to some scenes. So, that time I saw it dubbed.
4) I won a free ticket for whatever movie I wanted, and since there was nothing else interesting I went to see again(I thought about saving it for "Guardions Of The Galaxy", but it would have been expired by then).

Let me just say, I never saw a movie 4 times in theaters! It's rare that I go see a movie twice...

Pikey
Wow!

I only watched it the one time in the cinema, it's not that it's expensive or hard to get to, just I don't usually watch movies on my own there. Kinda look like a weirdo so unless anyone is going, I'll wait for the DVD release. :P

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

LawOfTheSeas
26 Sep 2014, 06:22
Really cheap too! $7 for a ticket. Better than at home!
Good luck with your watching. And btw, tickets here more cheap than that! It's priced from Rp. 25.000 ~ 60.000 which equivalent to $2 ~ 5. Except for 4DX it priced $10.

Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

Nightshade
Monstrous Nightmare

I lost the paper that I wrote down how many times I had seen it, so I don't know anymore :<
I have stopped watching it as a maniac though, so I'm not watching it 1-2 times a day anymore xD

Pikey
Wow!

Nightshade
26 Sep 2014, 13:37
I lost the paper that I wrote down how many times I had seen it, so I don't know anymore :<
I have stopped watching it as a maniac though, so I'm not watching it 1-2 times a day anymore xD
Give us an estimate? :P

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

Nightshade
26 Sep 2014, 13:37
Well, if you really want to count it, do not waste(?) your tickets. Collect it and use it for reminder :)
Btw, is it still screening there?
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.