Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
So how many times have we watched this movie?
Topic Started: 10 Jul 2014, 04:35 (10314 Views)
doeslingx
...and one other reason

3 times now. Twice with a friend, once on my own, IMAX 3D every time. I'm going to try and see it again before it leaves cinemas (which probably won't be for a while).
I don't have a signature, see?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

6 times so far.
I'll keep seeing it until they stop showing it.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

I've seen it twice, with no particular desire to see it again in cinemas. Compare this to the seven times I saw the original in cinemas, and make of that what you will. Of course, this time, there are a few more things competing for my attention than there were in 2010.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I've seen it exactly one time, but in the best possible quality. I've decided at the beginning that I will watch it only one time, because I wanted to keep it as a 'special experience' until the Blu-Ray will release.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

I've seen it twice so far, with every intention to go again very soon.
1st time - On the 4th of July in the BFI IMAX with some wierdos from this site the London Dragonmeet crew : P
2nd time -On the 6th of July in 2D at my local cinema with my little sister. I've managed to convert her to dragons and I'm so proud. ^.^

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

thescienceofmagic
10 Jul 2014, 10:56
2nd time -On the 6th of July in 2D at my local cinema with my little sister. I've managed to convert her to dragons and I'm so proud. ^.^

... I am in the process of doing the same haha - but she's fifteen- so it's not "cool" ... give it time :L
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

thescienceofmagic
Hairy Hooligan

Dragon's Apprentice
10 Jul 2014, 12:26
thescienceofmagic
... I am in the process of doing the same haha - but she's fifteen- so it's not "cool" ... give it time :L
Mine's 6, so she used to think the ideas of dragons and vikings were boyish and nasty.. (she's a typical pink yaay disney princess type -.-). However I just put on HTTYD whilst she was in the room and eventually she sat down to watch it and loved it :D She then insisted I take her to the second one as I'd mentioned it, and marathon the tv show. I don't think I've ever loved her more. ^_^

"I'm not a fan of quoting other people in signatures, especially when they aren't funny." -Zer0x 2014

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

thescienceofmagic
10 Jul 2014, 12:40
Dragon's Apprentice
thescienceofmagic
Mine's 6, so she used to think the ideas of dragons and vikings were boyish and nasty.. (she's a typical pink yaay disney princess type -.-). However I just put on HTTYD whilst she was in the room and eventually she sat down to watch it and loved it :D She then insisted I take her to the second one as I'd mentioned it, and marathon the tv show. I don't think I've ever loved her more. ^_^
ahh I remember those princess days :') now she goes through boys like she goes through toilet paper. peer pressured to the Max :P i wish she was six again :L
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Toothless123
Night Fury

Dragon's Apprentice
thescienceofmagic

My 11 year old little cousin (I'm 13) will hopefully be converted when we go to see it for the second time on Sunday. I think he likes it already, but, being him, he won't tell me.

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Once for the moment, but when I get back from the seaside (I leave in a few days) I'm watching it:
- the day after I get back
- the day after that
- the day after that

so three times in a row 8)
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.