Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
So how many times have we watched this movie?
Topic Started: 10 Jul 2014, 19:03 (10629 Views)
mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

Three times, I wanted to watch at least one more time, given that I’ve watched all the versions of HTTYD2 released in HK, except for the 2D English version, so I probably would do that soon.
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

NFDan96
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

I've seen it twice so far. I am going to wait until it comes out on DVD to watch it again.
<----------- This should never fail to make you smile. :)

MartianArchaeologist
Member Avatar
Gronckle

Five.

This last time I had a rough day, and was able to bribe myself into giving the day everything I had by telling myself "Finish the course, then you can see Dragons."

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

thescienceofmagic
10 Jul 2014, 13:18
BerserkDragon
10 Jul 2014, 13:14
Once for the moment, but when I get back from the seaside (I leave in a few days) I'm watching it:
- the day after I get back
- the day after that
- the day after that

so three times in a row 8)
I sense a pattern..
Possibly the day after that and the day after that also? xD
LOL I'd love to, but those are the only times it's on within a one-hour radius of my house XD

Plus I've just found out I'll only be able to see it twice more, because I got the dates for the seaside wrong >:(
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

I'd say I've seen the first movie about 45-50 times now

The second I've seen twice. Hopefully I'll go see it a third time with citycreek :)
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

mr.k.c.w.
10 Jul 2014, 23:03
Three times, I wanted to watch at least one more time, given that I’ve watched all the versions of HTTYD2 released in HK, except for the 2D English version, so I probably would do that soon.
Hey! I am also from Hong Kong! ^_^ I also watched like at least 5 times and want to go for it again until it comes off screen! Just feel disappointed that there's no IMAX version here :(
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[/b]

dorcas18
12 Jul 2014, 12:06
mr.k.c.w.
Hey! I am also from Hong Kong! ^_^ I also watched like at least 5 times and want to go for it again until it comes off screen! Just feel disappointed that there's no IMAX version here :(
Maybe we should meet up sometime during this summer to watch HTTYD2 together. That might be fun!

It’s really sad that they decided not to show HTTYD2 in IMAX here. The most ridculous thing is that 1. They’re showing Transformers instead of HTTYD2 and 2. The nearset IMAX theatre from where I live is showing The Fault in Our Stars next, the last movie that you would think to see in a screen specifically for showing in IMAX 3D. That really bothers me.
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

mr.k.c.w.
12 Jul 2014, 13:42
dorcas18
mr.k.c.w.
Maybe we should meet up sometime during this summer to watch HTTYD2 together. That might be fun!

It’s really sad that they decided not to show HTTYD2 in IMAX here. The most ridculous thing is that 1. They’re showing Transformers instead of HTTYD2 and 2. The nearset IMAX theatre from where I live is showing The Fault in Our Stars next, the last movie that you would think to see in a screen specifically for showing in IMAX 3D. That really bothers me.
No kidding. HK people are pretty much clueless when it comes to choosing the right screen for the right film -_-
PS: Wanna do a HK httyd fans meet up?
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[/b]

dorcas18
12 Jul 2014, 14:47
mr.k.c.w.
12 Jul 2014, 13:42
dorcas18

No kidding. HK people are pretty much clueless when it comes to choosing the right screen for the right film -_-
PS: Wanna do a HK httyd fans meet up?
Yes. Problem here is that I don’t know many people that have even seen HTTYD.

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

2 times as of an hour ago ^_^
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3