Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
So how many times have we watched this movie?
Topic Started: 09 Jul 2014, 22:41 (10301 Views)
Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Question's in the title :P

i'll put a poll up like the last one when the third movie is about to come out ;)

but for now just say it as you see it i guess :D
(i'm updating mine anyway- when the dvd comes out the numbers WILL be MONUMENTAL :P )

starting with me- just the 1 time so far- 10/07/2014 - I cried
2!! :) -14/07/2014
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

I saw it:
-On Father's Day for free thanks to the kind folks at my local cinema who found my YouTube channel and gifted me a ticket. (I'm called a traitor for this) I cried.
-On the 4th of July in the BFI IMAX in London with everyone at London DragonMeet 2014. I cried with them (except Andy).
-On the ferry back to Ireland from the UK. They had a little cinema on board. It was about 4am when I saw it, this is usually when people sleep on board so I was by myself :) I cried.
-In Cineworld in Dublin in IMAX 3D. Went with my friend there who never saw any trailers or clips (apart from the very first teaser). She isn't active with the fandom either so she didn't know anything about the film so everything was a shock for her. I cried with her.

So that makes 4 times now. I'll probably see 1 or 2 more times in cinema. I will probably cry.
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Neilandio
Dragon trainer

Two times
My dragon den:

Dragon's Apprentice
Mr. Potato Sandwich

Faerie_Dragon
10 Jul 2014, 02:56
I saw it:
-On Father's Day for free thanks to the kind folks at my local cinema who found my YouTube channel and gifted me a ticket. (I'm called a traitor for this) I cried.
-On the 4th of July in the BFI IMAX in London with everyone at London DragonMeet 2014. I cried with them (except Andy).
-On the ferry back to Ireland from the UK. They had a little cinema on board. It was about 4am when I saw it, this is usually when people sleep on board so I was by myself :) I cried.
-In Cineworld in Dublin in IMAX 3D. Went with my friend there who never saw any trailers or clips (apart from the very first teaser). She isn't active with the fandom either so she didn't know anything about the film so everything was a shock for her. I cried with her.

So that makes 4 times now. I'll probably see 1 or 2 more times in cinema. I will probably cry.
what's your youtube?? :D that's so cool of them :P I wish I could see it by myself- it's always more intense when you're alone and completely engrossed in the movie- when i watch the first one alone i still tear at least twice per watch
also i was with someone who thinks HTTYD is just "okay"
D:
HideousZippleback
10 Jul 2014, 02:43
Neilandio

Two times
COOL !

if i had the money I'd live in my cinema until it stopped showing :'D
"I was so afraid of becoming my dad. Mostly because I thought I never could. How do you become someone that great, that brave, that selfless? I guess you can only try."</3

Dan_Oceans
What do I put here again?

I have watched it a grand total of once.
"can you hear the birds sing? saying go the f*** to sleep (to the sound of les mis)"
Spoiler: click to toggle

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

5 times. And I want mooooooore!!! XD
^_^

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

6 times..

Twice on opening day in 3D

then a few more times after in 3D... and

Only once in 2D... but 2D I feel like... something's missing....

and- ironically I didn't cry the first few times I watched because I was probably too excited and in shock with some certain things that happened on screen, but by the third viewing... :'(
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

Eret
....Son of Eret

4, going for 5 tomorrow maybe

Toothless123
Night Fury

Just one time. I went to see it with my dad on Father's Day at Odeon Cinemas as an advanced screening, and I'm going to see it again with my mum, my dad, and my cousin on Sunday! :D