Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Lets be honest: DRAGO BLUDVIST (spoilers!)
Topic Started: 10 Jul 2014, 02:16 (3430 Views)
Airbusjack
Dragon Egg

The man i think everyone hates.

I think he is a (cant use that word here, this is rated G!) ..hole. :alpha:

The way he communicates takes control of and using dragons for his own selfish needs was incredibly cruel and unuseual, all the dragons fear him and still they would follow his orders.
Also he is very cruel to Eret,
Spoiler: click to toggle
Spoiler: click to toggle
But, he does drive the story forward and he actually appeared in my dreams (scared the yaknog outta me) so thats the only point i would give him.

Express your opinions, with neutrality, love, or hate!
"Size unknown, speed unknown. Unholy offspring of lighting and death itself. What else would you like to know about me?" ^_^

"..." :hiccup:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

- Moved to the Post-Movie Discussion Sub-Forum. -
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

One word: loud XD

But seriously I hate the guy. Thank gods that he's stupid and he didn't kill hiccup, valka or toothless when he had the chance. I kinda feel sorry for his bewilderbeast though.
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

yakofawesome
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I thought Drago was a good villian. He had that really primal, loud presence with the whole 'Ahhh! Ahhh!' thing, but he was also very sinister and downright chilling when he tells Hiccup that, no, he'll show you tyvm...

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

I knew it! :ermm:
Drago would be as many as leaders (napoleon, hitler, ...) and he was about to win his objective but as others have failed because hiccup ruined his plans when he conquered the power of toothless against the alpha ;)

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

He was a really good villain :D but yeah, I often wonder how he took control of the Bewilderbeast. I mean, surely it would just crush him, right?
Maybe he saved the Bewilderbeast from something and tricked it into being his "pet"?
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

yakofawesome
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I think the Dragonpedia on the official website mentions he found it as an egg/very small. Because yeah, otherwise, good luck with that lol

Airbusjack
Dragon Egg

yakofawesome
10 Jul 2014, 22:37
I thought Drago was a good villian. He had that really primal, loud presence with the whole 'Ahhh! Ahhh!' thing,
the wholw "Ahhhh! Ahhhhhhhh!" really shocked me when he attempted (and succeeded) in shutting down Hookfang.
yakofawesome,(time14050331831)

but he was also very sinister and downright chilling when he tells Hiccup that, no, he'll show you tyvm...

Oh yeah very sinister. i still remember the scene when Hiccup wanted to take eret up on toothless but has gotten interrupted by the berkians who rescued him.
HTTYD PT RIC
10 Jul 2014, 22:46
I knew it! :ermm:
Drago would be as many as leaders (napoleon, hitler, ...) and he was about to win his objective
Thank goodness he doesn't have armored vehicles or flying machines. that would of given him a massive unfair advantage. However he did have a form of Surface to Surface missile though. I don't even know how he managed to have projectile launchers with missiles that explode on contact.
HTTYD RT RIC,(time=14050323780

...but as others have failed because hiccup ruined his plans when he conquered the power of toothless against the alpha ;)
Hiccup didn't conquer Toothless' alpha ablity, Toothless summoned the ability himself protecting hiccup, but yup, when toothless blasted off the bewilderbeast's tusk the look on it's face was like "Nope! NopeNopeNopeNopeNope.. Challenge denied", all the captured dragons (and Eret) are now citizens of berk. MOAR DRAGONSS :D
BerserkDragon
10 Jul 2014, 22:51
He was a really good villain :D but yeah, I often wonder how he took control of the Bewilderbeast. I mean, surely it would just crush him, right?
Maybe he saved the Bewilderbeast from something and tricked it into being his "pet"?
oh if the bewilderbeast has no remorse for capsizing boats and crushing war machines what make you think the bewilderbeast would be soft to Drago?
yakofawesome
10 Jul 2014, 22:57
I think the Dragonpedia on the official website mentions he found it as an egg/very small. Because yeah, otherwise, good luck with that lol
How big would a bewilderebeast egg be? How big would a bewilderbeast infant be? the size of the Berkian Dragon Hanger :huh: ?

"Size unknown, speed unknown. Unholy offspring of lighting and death itself. What else would you like to know about me?" ^_^

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I was honestly left a little disappointed by Drago. He's somewhat scary, and I guess you could argue that the mystery works in his favor rather than against him, but there's a big hole in his story that really annoys me.

The part that bothers me is the one glimpse into his past that we did get via Stoick's flashback. I'm assuming that it had to have been a decade between the flashback and the events of the movie or Hiccup probably would have already known about it. We're told that back then, Drago used his dragons to try and kill all the chiefs (succeeding except for Stoick who he presumed was dead too), and that he's bent on world domination. So what in the world was he waiting on all that time? Why did he completely fall off the radar for all those years rather than agressively make his move right then when so many villages would have been thrown into chaos by the loss of their chief? If he wasn't ready to make his move yet, why didn't he wait awhile to kill the chiefs since that certainly would have made him an enemy to all the tribes involved? It just makes no sense to me.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

Airbusjack
Dragon Egg

KentuckyWildcat
11 Jul 2014, 19:45
I was honestly left a little disappointed by Drago. He's somewhat scary, and I guess you could argue that the mystery works in his favor rather than against him, but there's a big hole in his story that really annoys me.

The part that bothers me is the one glimpse into his past that we did get via Stoick's flashback. I'm assuming that it had to have been a decade between the flashback and the events of the movie or Hiccup probably would have already known about it. We're told that back then, Drago used his dragons to try and kill all the chiefs (succeeding except for Stoick who he presumed was dead too), and that he's bent on world domination. So what in the world was he waiting on all that time? Why did he completely fall off the radar for all those years rather than agressively make his move right then when so many villages would have been thrown into chaos by the loss of their chief? If he wasn't ready to make his move yet, why didn't he wait awhile to kill the chiefs since that certainly would have made him an enemy to all the tribes involved? It just makes no sense to me.

I believe he need to build his armada first. i think maybe he had a few dragons on his side at first, (during the flashback). It take time, and resources to build an armada what appears to be the size of 3 US aircraft carriers, and also he needs a form of liquid-able assets to pay Dragon Trappers like Eret, let alone finding Eret (i also believe that Drago comes from one tribe and Eret comes from another, look at the differences in ship design/ clothing design), hiring or finding people to build his war machines. I think Drago was asking for resources during the flashback meeting, asking that the chiefs allow Drago to lead all the villages (sorta like an allied pact ie: WWII Axis powers and the Allied powers) using the villages to funnel resources to Drago's intentions, maybe after 5 years + after the chieftain meeting, he found some tribes willing to comply and thats when they were able to build an armada.