Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Eret
Topic Started: 10 Jul 2014, 18:52 (3699 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

One of the things I love about the tv series is that its about all of the dragon riders and it gives us a chance to take some focus of hiccup and toothless.

But my question is will Eret join the dragon riders or will he be more of a secondary character? And if he does become one what role will he take?

I would love if Eret joined the dragon riders, I really liked him in httyd 2 and I want to learn more about him, plus I want to see some bonding between him and skullcrusher. I would be disappointed if he became another secondary character like gobber. I'm not really sure what role he would take but I hope he doesnt become another source of humour, the twins and snotlout already provide more than enough of that.

I really hope he does become a rider, I would love if valka did too, but I doubt that would happen :(
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Yeah, I hope Eret becomes part of the gang too :D And I hope Valka sticks around on Berk. I don't think an actress as big as Cate Blanchett will be able to voice her in a TV series, so I hope they'll find someone as amazing as her to do her voice.
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

I think it will not happen but will wait to see.

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

BerserkDragon
10 Jul 2014, 22:54
Yeah, I hope Eret becomes part of the gang too :D And I hope Valka sticks around on Berk. I don't think an actress as big as Cate Blanchett will be able to voice her in a TV series, so I hope they'll find someone as amazing as her to do her voice.
I doubt valka would leave berk again. I do hope they are able to find a good voice for valka if she's not voiced by Cate in the series. However I found her accent a little confusing though :/

yakofawesome
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

That's the one problem with the Httyd world, so many excellent characters that we want to see developed, spend time with and share in the struggles of... And not enough time to do it all.

It's not just the characters either, the world and the variety of dragon species are such a fertile ground for expansion.

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

yakofawesome
10 Jul 2014, 23:01
That's the one problem with the Httyd world, so many excellent characters that we want to see developed, spend time with and share in the struggles of... And not enough time to do it all.

It's not just the characters either, the world and the variety of dragon species are such a fertile ground for expansion.
Gods I agree. But suppose that's why we have the tv series as much as anything. we found found out some answers in the last two, like why the dragons were afraid of eels.

And the shorts have been very good with explanation too.

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

yakofawesome
10 Jul 2014, 23:01

Gods I agree. But I suppose that's why we have the tv series as much as anything. we found found out some answers in the last two, like why the dragons were afraid of eels.

And the shorts have been very good with explanation too.

Night fury fire

[b]
[/color]
[/b]

Oops stupid double post :ermm:

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

I thought the series is supposed to take place before HTTYD 2, I had heard they were going to show the evolution of the flight suit and what not
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

Eret
....Son of Eret

I wonder if Valka and Eret will show up in the TV show, like in separate storylines from the main cast about their dragon saving/trapping adventures.