Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Plans for DVD release
Topic Started: 13 Jul 2014, 17:27 (3005 Views)
Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Buy the movie the day it comes out. Watch it again. Then, do a double feature watch of both 1 and 2 with the family.
Coming Soon!!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless123
Night Fury

Take the DVD round to my auntie's house at Christmas (this'll probably be the nearest time, since the DVD doesn't come out until October or something) and watch it on her Smart TV. It's going to be amazing putting on the 3D glasses, and watching it in HD with my family!

Airbusjack
Dragon Egg

If and when i get the money, i would buy a 5.25 in Blu-ray DVD player for my computer, and a Blu ray copy of the film, and some Logitech THX certified computer speakers, and watch the film until my entire rig melts, rinse and repeat. It would look so good on my 1200p 24 inch monitor :D but first, preorder on my iphone so i could watch it EVERYWHERE.
"Size unknown, speed unknown. Unholy offspring of lighting and death itself. What else would you like to know about me?" ^_^

"..." :hiccup:

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

thenightandthefury
13 Jul 2014, 02:55
Buy the DVD, watch Dawn of the Dragon Racers, then watch HTTYD 1 & 2 when my bf comes over and watch Dawn of the Dragon Racers again with him!

PS: Some websites say it'll be released in October.. =)
This makes most sence to me because if you think about it most movies are in theaters for about 1-3 months before coming to dvd and usually there is a month or two gap between when it leaves and comes to dvd (Aside Frozen which was in theaters untill like a week before dvd was out)
For example Amazing Spiderman came out May and was out of them sometime jn June. The dvd for it comes out on August 19 for North America that's about 3 months between when it was frist in theaters to it's dvd release. Now Captain America: The Winter Solder came out in April. It comes out to dvd suprisingly after Spiderman I think in September. That's close to a 5 month wait from when it was first out. And as mentioned above Frozen was in theatres from November right until it's dvd relase in Febuary.

On that note my mom and I were going to order it from Amazon but we'll probably just get it from Walmart the day it comes out :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Three words: dragon Marathon, popcorn
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

Get my hands on it asap.
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

With any luck I'll be in school (community college) the day it comes out and the mall is right across the street, so after school or during one of my breaks, I'll go buy it then put the stuff in my backpack and then wait anxiously to get home and watch it. :hiccup: :valka: :stoick: ;)

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

Sit my parents down and make them watch it with full audio commentary by yours truly, including every fan theory and joke ever made. Yes.
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Uprade my Homecinema with a 130" screen and perfectly calibrate the audio. ;)
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Make my parents watch it with me the night I've got my hands on the dvd!
And watch the Dragon Racing special if my parents buy me the special addition version...

Oh! And I can steam some Chinese bread buns that my whole family is nuts about! If not, we're eating ice cream. e3e