Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Audience reactions
Topic Started: 12 Oct 2014, 13:44 (9715 Views)
Greyliminator
Small home repairs viking

Pikey
11 Oct 2014, 19:11
Greyliminator
11 Oct 2014, 18:54
Pikey
11 Oct 2014, 10:21
Yes, but you're forgetting the part where he *actually* cried manly tears, it's a sign of honour. :P
Like Snotlout in the movie! I could barely keep myself from crying but I did. I cried from the inside though.. Manly tears as well ;) At the end I cried even harder: the movie was over! :'(
I absolutely wanted to shed a couple manly tears but, watching with my sister, I would never hear the end of it. :P
Same here, my first time was with a friend and the second time with my (at that time) gf. If I'd cry they would laugh at my face for years to come. So I just stayed cool. 8)

And then they both cried in the cinema. :P
Um.. Hi?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pikey
Wow!

Greyliminator
12 Oct 2014, 17:44
Same here, my first time was with a friend and the second time with my (at that time) gf. If I'd cry they would laugh at my face for years to come. So I just stayed cool. 8)

Which would surely give you ample opportunity to cry appropriately? Even just a little? You can't be macho 101% of the time! can you?

Greyliminator

Pikey
12 Oct 2014, 18:33
Greyliminator
12 Oct 2014, 17:44

Which would surely give you ample opportunity to cry appropriately? Even just a little? You can't be macho 101% of the time! can you?
8)

I feel emotions mostly on the inside, maybe my face changed a bit but i'm kind of a stoic guy so...
(I love Stoick)

Um.. Hi?

Pikey
Wow!

Watch out! Greyliminator isn't just your average guy, no way. He's a stoic guy. ;) Not even manly tears! A true marvel in masculinity indeed! 8)

Greyliminator

Duh, I'm masculinity incarnate! 8)

Ok there may or may not have been this one instance where my eyes started to get wet a small bit..
Um.. Hi?

Pikey
Wow!

Greyliminator
12 Oct 2014, 19:48
Ok there may or may not have been this one instance where my eyes started to get wet a small bit..
But that was just because someone was chopping onions nearby right? ;)

Greyliminator

Obviously! 8)

(Imagine a cinema where they would chop onions just below the seats at Stoicks death! Everyone would start crying like 2year olds!)
Um.. Hi?

Pikey
Wow!

They should be crying like 2 year olds anyway!

Except the us of course. We're tough! Most of the time...

:D

Greyliminator

We are Stoickally tough.. 8)

...Most of the time
Um.. Hi?

Pikey
Wow!

There were probably a bunch of tiny little baby men crying at the showing I went to, pity I didn't look. I bet my sister was on the verge too, should of given her a quizzizzle afterwards.

+1 for GotNF reference though. in blue