Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hiccstrid kiss at the end.
Topic Started: 15 Jul 2014, 16:18 (2573 Views)
HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

When Hiccup kissed Astrid I was crying from joy! :hiccup: :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being best, I'd give it a 5 for cuteness and a 6 for hotness. There was the sweetly warm embrace and some forcefulness when Hiccup grabbed Astrid closer to him before initiating the kiss. My score for cuteness was because there wasn't any holding hands but just a nice hug and a quick look into each others eyes before smooching. I gave the level of hotness a 6 because of Hiccup grabbing Astrid so suddenly and saying "Come here you!". Maybe some of us find that more cute than hot, but I think that part just made me blush a little.

I do have one complaint that happens in EVERY kiss between the two. I can't see more than 40% of their faces, or at least one's face. My internal fangirl demands to see everything going on when there's a kiss! 8)

SilaNightFury
Lemon Guru and Cloudjumper Fangirl~

I liked Gobber's reaction XP I got really excited when I saw it, I liked how Hiccup was the one to initiate the kiss. :hiccup: :astrid: <3
^_^

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

Love the sweet Romantic Flight reprise when Astrid enters the scene.
It takes me back to httyd 1 when Hiccup and Astrid had their first flight together... and they never got of since then~ :hiccup: :) :astrid:
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

Oh my Gods, I totally died in the theater when I saw the kiss. It was just so perfect. I loved how Astrid was teasing him or something right before (I think she was saying "I knew you could do it" or something. Don't kill me...I only saw it once and that was over two weeks ago.) Then, he was just like "Come here you." and then... :hiccup: <3 :astrid:

I can't wait to get my DVD several months from now and rewatch this scene...and the Hiccstrid moment right after Hiccup starts drawing Itchy Armpit Island on his epic map. :P ... Along with many other scenes...like the whole movie. Gods, this made no sense. XD
Coming Soon!!

doeslingx
...and one other reason

It was really sweet, and I like how they brought it back from the brink of cheesiness with Gobber's reaction, which was hilarious.
I don't have a signature, see?

HTTYD Astrid
Dragon Egg

It's one of the most romantic part in this movie,also my favourite part.Surprisingly, it was finally the time that Hiccup kissed Astrid :hiccup: :astrid: instead of Astrid kissed Hiccup. Hiccup has finally grew into a man , a chief !

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

HTTYD Astrid
16 Jul 2014, 14:36
It's one of the most romantic part in this movie,also my favourite part.Surprisingly, it was finally the time that Hiccup kissed Astrid :hiccup: :astrid: instead of Astrid kissed Hiccup. Hiccup has finally grew into a man , a chief !
I agree with you, it is one of the most romantic part in the movie.
:hiccup: :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

It's probably the de facto best kiss in animation history. xD
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

I love the way they both close their eyes and the little noise Astrid makes is adorable XD "Come here, you!" <3

*squeals with fangirliness*
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.