Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
What dose Valka think of Astrid?
Topic Started: 21 Jul 2014, 11:37 (2531 Views)
BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

micromys
21 Jul 2014, 03:34
BerserkDragon
20 Jul 2014, 15:58
micromys
20 Jul 2014, 07:48
Astrid waves at Valka as they fly overhead in the end, and Valka waves back at her. Honestly, I think Valka is probably pretty fond of Astrid, and not just because Hiccup's obviously happy with her.
I DIDN'T NOTICE THIS PLEASE TELL ME MORE XD
Haha there's not that much to tell? Someone mentioned it, and so I've looked for it in the past two viewings, and it definitely happens. As the last scene goes on and Astrid flies ahead, she waves down at someone on the ground, and if you look it's Valka, who waves back. They also acknowledge each other when comforting Hiccup after Stoick's death, and Valka is smiling when she watches Hiccup kiss Astrid at the end too.
Ah, I've seen HTTYD 2 three times and didn't notice it XD Oh well, I'll have to wait for the DVD release XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

And...Yep...I'm a Nerd
Terrible Terror

Personally I think Valka would feel a little guilty intervening in Hiccup's relationship with Astrid. I mean regardless of how she feels about her, Astrid has known Hiccup WAY longer than she has. Can't seen Valka being comfortable with stepping into Hiccup's personal life after being MIA for so many years.
Hiccup: Dragons are kind, amazing creatures that can bring people together
Drago: Or tear them apart...
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote