Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Who would you like to interview?
Topic Started: 24 Jul 2014, 12:59 (4537 Views)
Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I would like to interview the software development and engineering department which created PREMO, Apollo and all the other DW technologies to know more about how they work and what they are able to do.

And the mysterious "Dragon Guy" at DreamWorks who knows, according to John Sanford, everything about the Dragon breeds.

Quote:

Randy Thom about voicing Toothless and Auro 11.1.
Why and what do you want to ask him about the Auro layout? :ermm:
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

Zer0x
24 Jul 2014, 16:59
Quote:

Randy Thom about voicing Toothless and Auro 11.1.
Why and what do you want to ask him about the Auro layout? :ermm:
Well, i'm interested about how he utilizing the additional heigh layer and overhead layer, the making of 3D sound, and how hard is it comparing to 5.1 / 7.1 / Atmos sound format.
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

DeBlois, regarding some story issues, since that's all I have questions about.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

IcelandicEel
Administrator

Oneill5491
24 Jul 2014, 07:49
But I digress. Tom Owens would be an awesome person to ask how challenging it was to bring all the story elements/plots together as balanced as possible in a constrained runtime.
Ooh, Tom Owens would be an awesome person to hear more from, both for GotNF and HTTYD 2!
Zer0x
I would like to interview the software development and engineering department which created PREMO, Apollo and all the other DW technologies to know more about how they work and what they are able to do.
Yes! I don't know how popular this would be with a more general audience dragon crowd, but I'd love to hear more about how these were tools developed.
Zer0x
And the mysterious "Dragon Guy" at DreamWorks who knows, according to John Sanford, everything about the Dragon breeds.
There's a mysterious dragon guy? Really? :D Who is this? The Fishlegs of DreamWorks?
Did someone say... dragons?

Astrid
Gronckle

Oneill5491
24 Jul 2014, 07:49
It bewilders me that DreamWorks didn't do a single thing to dress the opening logo in HTTYD 2 despite it being a studio tradition and also considering they had Toothless' silhouette fly by in HTTYD 1.
^This, idk who should be asked about it but I really want to know why they didn't dress the opening logo and nope toothless and hiccup flying after the logo does not count I'm sure this is why the box office was bad lol

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

I would like to know what Gerard Butler thought about stoic s final scene.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

draco
03 Aug 2014, 02:48
I would like to know what Gerard Butler thought about stoic s final scene.
Me too. I would like to know how it felt to have your character killed. And if I ever met dean, I would be able to resist to ask him what will happen in httyd 3.

Also I would like to meet some of the people who drew the concept art, and ask how long it took them. Because some of the art in the credits look just like the actual scenes in the movie.
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

I really hope to ask Nico Marlet or one of the other concept art guys a few questions because I really like art and hope to work as a concept artist at Dreamworks one day.
Also, my art teacher said that she wants me in her VCE course (if ya don't know, VCE is like a course thingy, I'm sure you guys have another name for it where you live)
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

thenightandthefury
Gronckle

EDIT:

This would probably go to the story board team.

I would ask if they were planning to explain what happened to the night furies in the next film.

One other thing I would ask is what was Toothless' life like before he met Hiccup?

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Well I would love to ask question directed at two different parts of DW

1st: General DW
Many questions about PREMO as well as how well Intel and HP are integrated into DWs pipeline for delivering software solutions and cloud based render services respectively.

2nd: People who worked specifically on HTTYD 2
Would love to talk to someone in either modeling, surfacing, or FX departments to get a feel for what its like to work in the industry.