Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Favourite httyd 1 references
Topic Started: 29 Jul 2014, 04:41 (1619 Views)
Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

My favourite was definitely when hiccup jumped down to save toothless after he got out of the bewilderbeasts control. It was pretty much a reverse of when toothless saved hiccup from the fire. That's why I loved it so much :')
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

When Hiccup was about to run into the bewilderbeast's tail and he was just like NOT AGAIN.... I laughed harder than I should've. :P
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

-DREV-
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I just realized today... In both movies, Toothless goes to where the final battle takes place before Hiccup and against his will. And then Hiccup has to fly there on another dragon... Heh. :P

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

BirdyTheBrave
30 Jul 2014, 07:36
When Hiccup was about to run into the bewilderbeast's tail and he was just like NOT AGAIN.... I laughed harder than I should've. :P
I did that with my brother too! :D We were the only ones laughing during that scene though, I guess thats something that only httyd fans could appreciate~
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

Norskie
Member Avatar
Norskie

In HTTYD1, Hiccup is overlooking the vast ocean while his father 'readies the ships'. In HTTYD2, Hiccup is overlooking the vast ocean while his father's pyre burns. (not to mention its a ship). It took me a while but I think that was some great mirroring and probably made the Funeral just that more emotional so I'll probably cry next time I see it.

Toothless giving Astrid his gummy smile, he did it when he saved her in the 1st movie and then at the end when Hiccup goes for the black sheep. That's my second favorite.

Uff da, yo.

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

When Astrid says "Works every time." after Eret agrees to take them to Drago after being kidnapped by Astrid and Stormfly.
Astrid's speaking from personal experience since that's kind of how Hiccup and Toothless persuaded her in the first movie.

Toothless123
Night Fury

After Toothless carried Stoick out of the water, he jumped onto a rock. He did the same thing in HTTYD 2. Both times, he was preparing to fight a big dragon.