Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Which one do you prefer for the movie?
Where No One Goes 30 (73%)
Into A Fantasy 11 (27%)

Where No One Goes vs Into a Fantasy
Topic Started: 05 Aug 2014, 00:13 (2371 Views)
NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Just a thought that came to mind...

For the ending credits which would you prefer (if you had a say). How about for Hiccup and Toothless's Intro flight scene?

Which one do you like in general?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

I like both songs :D but for the scene I prefer Where No One Goes... credits... Both... I just wish Into a Fantasy was on the US soundtrack...

Edit.. *wishes I can vote for both* :P 8)
"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Where No One goes fits best for the flight scene and the ending scene, where Into a Fantasy sounds better during the credits. imo

DarthBacon
Gronckle

I love both, but i think Where No One Goes would work better as a credits song as it has the same main Hiccup and Toothless theme in it. Actually, I thought Into a Fantasy felt weird in the soundtrack. Even though its really good, it felt more like a montage to the world of HTTYD, rather than a proper song in the soundtrack. Well, that's just my opinion!

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

Both are great! But Where No One Goes fit in credits, and really match with fiery httyd2 title in the end. But i would be amazing if both songs played during the credits, Into A Fantasy played after Where No One Goes and followed by Flying With Mother
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

Certainly Where no one goes for both flight scene and credits. I really love the way John Powell composed this piece of work. To me, the song itself is simply encoded with httyd's DNA. I don't think that you can use this song for any other use without being reminded of its origin, especially during the part where the Test Drive melody come in... my ears simply ring out "Dragons"!
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

Eret
....Son of Eret

I'm really not a fan of "Into a Fantasy" honestly.... I only listened to it once and couldn't even get all the way through it

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Even though I love Into A Fantasy, Where No One Goes is really a song that can get me dancing in my chair XD Jonsi all the way!
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

I might be in the minority here, but I'll give my opinion anyway.

Where No One Goes is perfect for the opening flight scenes of Hiccup and Toothless. The heartbeat-like thumping really fits the scene and viewers can just tell that something epic is about to happen.

As for the ending, I really would've preferred "Into A Fantasy". Maybe it's just my OCD or something, but I didn't like that they used the same song (don't worry, I feel the same way about other movies that "recycle" an ending credit song after it's been used elsewhere in the movie). My family did not stay for the credits after the end of "Where No One Goes" so I don't know if this happened or not, but I'd love it if they used more soundtrack songs after WNOG while the rest of the credits were shown (like they did with playing Forbidden Friendship, This is Berk, etc. after the first movie). When I get my DVD, I'm going to watch through to the end, just to see. I'd love if they used "Dragon Racing". That's one of my favorite songs on the soundtrack. XD

Yeah, I love both songs in their own right, and I definitely feel that they could both have been used effectively in the movie and credits.
Coming Soon!!

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

As much as I love into a fantasy, where no one goes just fits perfectly with the whole adventurous spirit of dragons. And of course it's got the main flying theme as a tune. Into a fantasy seems a little to soft and sweet for the ending of an epic movie. Even though I love it, it kind of makes me think hiccstrid, rather then hiccup and toothless flying epically together...etc...etc. you get the point XD. So to sum things up, where no one goes just works better. :D
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2