Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hopes for DVD bonus features?
Topic Started: 24 Sep 2014, 02:25 (4112 Views)
Pikey
Wow!

If I ACTUALLY have to go to ASDA of all the places to buy the DVD double pack, I will struggle. The place is a chav central where I live, why can't it just be on Amazon? :/
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

Quote:

Oh! And I know that this would probably never happen, but I would personally love a "directors cut" of the movie.
This is certainly rare for animated movies, but it's not unheard of. I know that my Blu-Ray copy of Rango has the theatrical cut and an extended cut. Mind you, I didn't see it in theatres, and I haven't bothered to watch the theatrical cut, so I have no idea if the difference is of any significance. Also, from what I gather, all of the original stuff from HTTYD 2 (e.g. Valka as a villain) got cut before it was animated.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

Toothless123
Night Fury

Pikey
24 Sep 2014, 06:25
If I ACTUALLY have to go to ASDA of all the places to buy the DVD double pack, I will struggle. The place is a chav central where I live, why can't it just be on Amazon? :/
Remember the link to preorder the double pack on ASDA online? ;) Unless it's out of stock, and that's the reason why you have to go instore?
But, anyway, I'll have a look on Amazon for you, since I seem to be your links-for-the-double-pack provider. :P

Pikey
Wow!

I know you sent me the link, but I can't order it because I've completely lost my damn card, I looked everywhere for it. If you can find a copy on Amazon I'll be eternally grateful. But I thought it was an ASDA exclusive? :/ Which sucks because ASDA sucks, except the bakery, and the sweets section.

But that's besides the point, I just really want a double-pack copy. :P