Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hopes for DVD bonus features?
Topic Started: 17 Aug 2014, 13:31 (4054 Views)
RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

We already know that it will come with the Dawn of the Dragon Racers short. Me, I would like to have a filmmaker's commentary feature, like they included with the HTTYD 1 DVD, and more behind-the-scenes things and interviews with Dean DuBlois, the voice cast, writers and animators. I know we've already seen a lot of those online, though, but maybe some never before seen ones?
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless123
Night Fury

Two words: DVD COMMENTARY!!! :O Like you said!

DarthBacon
Gronckle

I'm hoping for Valka's badass break-in into Eret's camp, which Dean said may be included in the dvd.

Eret
....Son of Eret

^yes I definitely want all the deleted scenes.

I want commentary from the director/producers of course but I also want commentary from the artists.

Toothless123
Night Fury

DarthBacon
17 Aug 2014, 18:24
I'm hoping for Valka's badass break-in into Eret's camp, which Dean said may be included in the dvd.
They also said, in The Art Of HTTYD 2, that it was already animated, so I'm hoping that, although they cut it from the film, they still have it.

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Toothless123
17 Aug 2014, 20:16
DarthBacon
17 Aug 2014, 18:24
They also said, in The Art Of HTTYD 2, that it was already animated, so I'm hoping that, although they cut it from the film, they still have it.
If it is already animated, and they don't include it, I will be angry. >:( Or at least release it online!! Please!!
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

Eh, all I want is well-placed chapter breaks, so I can completely skip one particular scene with only the "next scene" button. Fast forward is so imprecise.

Not that I'll be arguing with pretty much any special feature you can name. The more special features, the better, as far as I'm concerned.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Bloopers and deleted sceens.

I'd love to see Hiccup and the gang burst out laughing because one of them messes up :)
Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

I also want a Trivia Track for the Blu-Ray. The last one has shown a lot of details from the first mmovie, which wasn't mentioned in the Animators Corner.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

I would really love NEED some deleted scenes