Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons 2 Leaked
Topic Started: 31 Aug 2014, 15:37 (6930 Views)
Oneill5491
Terrible Terror

Not sure if the mods or general forum members will be happy with this post, but there are a few torrents that were just uploaded within the last hour for a digital copy of HTTYD 2. I verified they are legit (as in a real digital copy) with my own eyes.

Of course I can't help but download it, but I am committed to buying the movie when it comes out and I will not seed the torrent.

I will not provide links or instructions on how to download it, but I just thought it was worthy of a heads-up.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pikey
Wow!

The full thing? With all the extras?

I'm still only really interested in the double pack DVD since I like to own things but I've said before it would be interesting to know if it's worth buying the digital too (since the DVD doesn't come with as much).

Oneill5491
Terrible Terror

Pikey
31 Aug 2014, 19:47
The full thing? With all the extras?
No, just the main feature movie so far.

Pikey
Wow!

Well at least the extras aren't leaked, but I can't help but feel that bringing this up here means more people will now download and as a result seed it.

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Pikey
31 Aug 2014, 20:15
Well at least the extras aren't leaked, but I can't help but feel that bringing this up here means more people will now download and as a result seed it.
Womp, womp. :/
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Pyr0mancer
Hatchling

Can I just say, torrents and such aren't always so bad. I mean, I understand that it's theft, but I'm still gonna buy the dvd... and torrents will always be seeded, no matter what.

gmarvin112
Member Avatar
Hatchling

I'm downloading it as we speak. It's going so slow, though. Like the person above said, there's nothing wrong with torrents. I've already seen it twice in theaters, and I'm definitely gonna buy the Blu-Ray. I just don't want to wait until November to watch it again.

Jill
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

You should be reporting the link to Dreamworks.

Pikey
Wow!

There's no real point to trying that, nature of piracy is you can't really do anything about it.

To be honest I wouldn't have a problem with it if it wasn't a leak, usually quite a lot of people do the trial thing where they use a pirated version to see if they like something before buying. I have no problem with it since even I do it sometimes, but the issue is that since this is a leak, there's nothing to buy yet and the majority of people downloading most likely won't wait for the official release (can't be said for people on here of course).

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

Is it literally just a video someone's put up online?!
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.