Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons 2 Leaked
Topic Started: 02 Sep 2014, 15:47 (6937 Views)
AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Pikey
02 Sep 2014, 12:47
dragons_ind
02 Sep 2014, 12:06
In other way, buying the dvd will give me not just the movie, but plus the upcoming shorts and other features :) . So having physical copy will give me big advantage.
I don't know if the DVD comes with all the features like the Blu-Ray or digital, I was asking earlier if the torrent had anything else because I would buy the digital version alongside it if the features were worth the extra money. I would buy the Blu-Ray overall if I could use the discs. :/
The leaked version is apparently the iTunes version, so there are no extra features. Also it's just stereo audio, no DD5.1
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Is it really a rib from the stream or just a high quality cinema recording?
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Lastandir
Gronckle

Zer0x
03 Sep 2014, 11:13
I think that it can be high quality cinema recording.
This is what i found. Last seconds of the movie after end credits:

Not interesting (just information about authors of russian translation) except there is a name of studio which prepared translation: http://www.nevafilm.ru/english/index.html
The movie begin like in cinema version: 20th Century Fox sequence and later "20 years DW Animation".
And the quality... It not looks like a HD movie from iTunes. I can upload some screenshots if you want.

I Love You
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Lastandir
03 Sep 2014, 12:06
Zer0x
I think that it can be high quality cinema recording.
This is what i found. Last seconds of the movie after end credits:

Not interesting (just information about authors of russian translation) except there is a name of studio which prepared translation: http://www.nevafilm.ru/english/index.html
The movie begin like in cinema version: 20th Century Fox sequence and later "20 years DW Animation".
And the quality... It not looks like a HD movie from iTunes. I can upload some screenshots if you want.
Putin did it! xD

AndyMay

[b]
[color=#d51c1c]The Lemon God
[/color]
[/b]

Zer0x
It's not a cinema recording, it's most likely been ripped from a site somewhere (iTunes or otherwise). The quality isn't the best, but I've only seen the 720p version.
Top Poester for 6 Months Award :D

Faerie_Dragon
Dragon Bassist

AndyMay
04 Sep 2014, 12:13
Zer0x
It's not a cinema recording, it's most likely been ripped from a site somewhere (iTunes or otherwise). The quality isn't the best, but I've only seen the 720p version.
Here's the info given under the torrent download.
mediainfo
I challenge you to be lazier than me!

Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me. Sub me.

Coyote-Walker
Mermaid Viking

thescienceofmagic
01 Sep 2014, 21:36
Eret
01 Sep 2014, 13:11
Guys just about every movie gets leaked in hd before the digital copy is officially released. If I remember correctly this happened with the first movie too, and it will happen with the third movie just the same. Don't support it if you don't want to. But yelling and screaming at people who reblog gifsets or watch it online is totally pointless.
^This.
Unfortunately movie piracy is just something that happens nowadays and there's not much you can do to stop it. Let's focus on the positive; handheld recordings of HTTYD2 were released online pretty much as soon as it was released in cinemas and it still brought in over $500 million .. that's pretty darn awesome. There are still millions of people who love this film and will buy it on DVD regardless of whether they've seen leaked versions or not. DreamWorks has not lost, the fandom is still very much alive and we've got tons of dragons stuff yet to come with the series and HTTYD3. Be happy ^_^
Exactly.
Pikey
02 Sep 2014, 01:17
micromys
01 Sep 2014, 22:56
On the flipside, there are people who will torrent it, love it and then decide to buy it. I know that's happened to me plenty of times -- it happened with Megamind, for instance. The trailers looked terrible to me, and if I hadn't had access to a torrent, I would have never found out how much I enjoyed it and then bought it for myself (and badgered other people into buying it).
Yeah, I mentioned the trial thing before, happens with a lot of games too. Sometimes this kind of try before buying actually gets more purchases.
I'll be honest, I'm probably going to download it too. Not because I'm not going to buy the expensive 2 disc blue ray that comes with a digital copy, but simply because it's easier to do then messing with the digital copy (IMO, I've never done the digital copy). I've seen it 5 times in theaters, drug other people to see it most of those times, and have made sure ALL my friends saw it even if it wasn't with me. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely want Dreamworks to get their due, but the two disc comes out after the dvd copy and I just don't want to wait that long. D:
Tumblr

Toothless123
Night Fury

Faerie_Dragon
04 Sep 2014, 12:36
Screenshot taken from VLC player : http://i.imgur.com/3FGlG1C.png
Wow, that looks like pretty good quality to me, regardless of the techy stuff :P . Poor Stormfly... :( :'( :drago: >:(

Johntheoceanzap
Dragon Egg

Haha :P

Pikey
Wow!

Toothless123
06 Sep 2014, 10:40
Spoiler: click to toggle
It isn't that hard to find, but even so I'm reluctant to be publicly posting it.