Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragons 2 Leaked
Topic Started: 06 Sep 2014, 10:04 (7079 Views)
dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

For a Web-DL quality, video is not bad, but the audio is something yucky. Just have 2 channels.
Always more preferring to dvd and bluray disc :)
But i don't know if it will be avaliable in region 3 :/
And also i hope the bonus features won't be erased. They do that in here.
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DarthBacon
Gronckle

I downloaded it, and it looks quite good. Mine was a 1.5 gb one, and i think its close enough to a 480p version. I downloaded it 4 days back, and I've seen the movie 4 times already :P

I suggest you all download it too :P You'll wanna get your hands on the blu-ray asap...

Pikey
Wow!

Yeah, I tried resisting myself, I ended up leaving mine to download later at night as to not have an effect on my general bandwidth usage.

I must say it was worth it, and I too got a lower file size version which makes me really anticipate the proper DVD release (if only to not have such a disgusting filename/dirty rip). :P

Coyote-Walker
Mermaid Viking

After talking with my bf I don't think I'll be downloading it until after the DVD release (since we have to wait a week longer for the blue-ray release). He's really good at know when is a "safe" time to download. :unsure: I'm not that good at this stuff.

It does look like a good copy though, at least a decent enough quality to keep us all pacified. But someone said the audio sucks? That's both good (yay, more people will have to buy it now) and bad (damn, I really wanted a good download before I buy it). :blink: I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEEL. lol
Tumblr

micromys
Cathartes Aura

It's a pretty good quality, at least on my computer. I downloaded it because I RP Astrid and desperately wanted more than two expressions to use, haha. So I admit I didn't watch the whole thing through, I just went to the scenes I needed and capped the hell out of them. From what I saw, the audio worked fine and the quality was pretty close to DVD.

Estae
Dragons!

Night Fury
02 Sep 2014, 00:54
I don't care what other people do, but I've no intention of downloading it. I've already seen the film several times in theatres, so I don't mind waiting another month or so for the official release. The anticipation just makes it that much sweeter. I think that ability to actually wait for something has become an alien concept to people today. We live in an era of instant gratification.
Exactly^

I'm buying the full blu-ray/dvd/digital copy pack as soon as it comes out. Waiting to see it again hurts, but it's going to be totally worth it.

Now if only the multitudes of people pirating would also buy the dvd when it came out and continute supporting dreamworks, I'd be okay. But I think we all here know that it isn't going to happen like that. :ermm:

-dragon-racers on tumblr *Not a spoiler-free blog.

Pikey
Wow!

I really hate the fact that I downloaded it, but then again the next time I'll watch it will be on release day so there's still enough of a wait to make it satisfying. It definitely did pass the time though, I had a couple hours of nothing at the most inactive time of the day, I couldn't resist it. :/

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

You can talk about the video, but please do not ask for pirated files, share links to such sites or give tips how to download them. This is not a file sharing website.

I had to delete multiple comments.
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

dorcas18
Dragon Egg

For the dragons and Dreamworks I will not download anything that will or potentially harm their interest.
Every bucket is unique, observe and you will see~

Pikey
Wow!

dorcas18
08 Sep 2014, 14:44
For the dragons and Dreamworks I will not download anything that will or potentially harm their interest.
I just deleted the torrent off my HDD, I'm not seeding it for anyone else. 8)