Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Share your favourite still
Topic Started: 16 Sep 2014, 17:10 (5807 Views)
Nightshade
Monstrous Nightmare

but as you see in the pictures, it's not there first, then it's there, they made it for eyecandy, so they just didn't think it through there :)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

Toothless123
16 Sep 2014, 17:18
Pikey
16 Sep 2014, 15:53
Presumably from Hiccup quickly taking it out of wherever he had it stored, it's pretty easy to get stuff caught; a tear wouldn't be too hard to believe? :ermm:
I was watching HTTYD 2 again last night, and I noticed that he tore it off a post, as he and Toothless were flying by, so the reason for the tear would be obvious. ;)
So that's the reason. I didn't put too much attention. But there's something that bothers..... ah never mind.

Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

TheBlackFluffyThing
Terrible Terror

I like the intimidating and scary Toothless images. I missed the threatening and deadly Night Fury in the second movie.

Night Fury: The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

TheBlackFluffyThing
20 Oct 2014, 16:41

I like the intimidating and scary Toothless images. I missed the threatening and deadly Night Fury in the second movie.

Awesome pics.

Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Toothless123
Night Fury

^ OH MY GODS. WOW. :O
When I was watching 'The Technology Behind How to Train Your Dragon 2' and Dean said that the Apollo software enabled them to do things that they'd never done before... this is just a brilliant example. :blink: