Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Dragon traps question
Topic Started: 10 Nov 2014, 14:39 (1653 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

In the battle scene of HTTYD, when Drago says, 'Ready the traps!' the dragons of the Sanctuary just all fly into them. I'm confused about why they did this, because:

-Since they've been in traps before (because Valka saved them, and brought them to said Sanctuary), shouldn't they refuse to fly into them? Even taking that scenario out, they shouldn't have flown into them, because I'm assuming dragons don't like confined spaces. :huh:

Maybe they put food into the traps to lure the dragons into them, but I didn't see any, so... I don't know. :/

Wait... I just thought of a possible answer. :O :P

I saw other dragons in the traps, like the blue one which was tied up :'( :drago: >:( , so maybe Drago knew that the dragons would be loyal enough to the trapped ones, to fly into the traps, in the hope of saving them...? :'( <3
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Neilandio
Dragon trainer

You are right on the last part, Drago used other trapped dragons as bait. That's why Stormfly, Meatlug and the others were inside the traps too, they were supposed to be bait for the sanctuary dragons.
My dragon den:

Toothless123
Night Fury

Neilandio
10 Nov 2014, 21:30
You are right on the last part, Drago used other trapped dragons as bait. That's why Stormfly, Meatlug and the others were inside the traps too, they were supposed to be bait for the sanctuary dragons.
Ohhhhh... :blink:

ChinesischSchluckauf

[b]
[color=blue]Shut up, Mokuba!
[/color]
[/b]

Toothless123
10 Nov 2014, 18:39
In the battle scene of HTTYD, when Drago says, 'Ready the traps!' the dragons of the Sanctuary just all fly into them. I'm confused about why they did this, because:

-Since they've been in traps before (because Valka saved them, and brought them to said Sanctuary), shouldn't they refuse to fly into them? Even taking that scenario out, they shouldn't have flown into them, because I'm assuming dragons don't like confined spaces. :huh:

Maybe they put food into the traps to lure the dragons into them, but I didn't see any, so... I don't know. :/

Wait... I just thought of a possible answer. :O :P

I saw other dragons in the traps, like the blue one which was tied up :'( :drago: >:( , so maybe Drago knew that the dragons would be loyal enough to the trapped ones, to fly into the traps, in the hope of saving them...? :'( <3

*teary eyes*
Did anybody else notice my signature has shrunk?