Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Fishlegs Dragon stats..
Topic Started: 19 Nov 2014, 03:36 (2402 Views)
StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

SO according to the DvD release, there is a thing called Fishlegs' Dragon Stats. What is this? Has anyone seen it and if so, what does he say for the Skrill (sorry, super skrill fan)?

The thing I'm mainly wondering is, with the Blu-Ray version of the disc, it comes with a Digital HD normal disc as well. Does this DvD also include the extra features from Blu-Ray or is it just the normal DvD features?
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BirdyTheBrave
I like big books and I cannot lie.

I have no idea about the Blu-ray disk, but as far as I can remember, Skrills were not mentioned in Fishlegs' Dragon Stats. I was a little disappointed, to be honest. Skrills are AMAZEBALLS.

Anyway. The extra was basically a fact file featuring all the dragon classes. Fishlegs talked about each species for about 30 seconds, including their length, wingspan, temperament and weight (in pounds and "sheep"). It was pretty cool, a lot like Book of Dragons.
Update guys: It's party time with Joe.

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

BirdyTheBrave
19 Nov 2014, 09:20
I have no idea about the Blu-ray disk, but as far as I can remember, Skrills were not mentioned in Fishlegs' Dragon Stats. I was a little disappointed, to be honest. Skrills are AMAZEBALLS.

Anyway. The extra was basically a fact file featuring all the dragon classes. Fishlegs talked about each species for about 30 seconds, including their length, wingspan, temperament and weight (in pounds and "sheep"). It was pretty cool, a lot like Book of Dragons.
And they got the Zippleback and deadly Nadder in the wrong class xD
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Neilandio
Dragon trainer

Hope_and_Heir
19 Nov 2014, 14:16
BirdyTheBrave
19 Nov 2014, 09:20

And they got the Zippleback and deadly Nadder in the wrong class xD
Which class where they on?
My dragon den:

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Mystery and Tracker, rspectibly. Also no it isn't every dragon, so no Skrill, or Red Death ect. Only dragon's featured in HTTYD2.

StaticTheSkrill
The Skrill of all Skrills...

Oh, no Mystery and Tracker are correct.
Ryuu ga waga teki wo kurau!

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Nadders used to be in the Sharp class, but then they were changed to the Tracker class.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

And they made the Tracker class symbol the Fear class symbol because logic. Really unhappy about that change. Hmph. :ermm:

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

Back in my day, Nadders were part of the Sharp Class, and Zipplebacks were part of the Fear class, and they were both the symbols of their class!

"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

NFDan96
The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself

Too bad there was no Typhroomerang or Scauldron on it.
<----------- This should never fail to make you smile. :)