Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
HTTYD 2: How it should have ended
Topic Started: 11 Jan 2015, 14:56 (4807 Views)
KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

I'm a fan of HISHE to begin with, and they delivered again with this video. Not only is it funny, wondering why Stoick had a blindside shot on Drago and chose only to punch him is a perfectly valid question.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Dragon_Rider
Dragon Egg

Toothless wolverine claws XD I love HISHE
I love dragons, and food... ^_^

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

:blink: :blink: :blink: ok, that was freakin hilarious. :blink: lol lol lol
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Loved it great way to end it! ^_^

ToothlessWorship
31 Dec 2014, 11:10
I love this video, but Toothless talking is weird xD
Kinda wish they would have had a VA who could imitate Sean Connery decently well enough for Toothless's voice. Would have made that moment even better. ;) Makes more sense if you've seen Dragon Heart.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Demonwolf002
02 Mar 2015, 19:55
Loved it great way to end it! ^_^

ToothlessWorship
31 Dec 2014, 11:10
I love this video, but Toothless talking is weird xD
Kinda wish they would have had a VA who could imitate Sean Connery decently well enough for Toothless's voice. Would have made that moment even better. ;) Makes more sense if you've seen Dragon Heart.

That's a great idea.
Dragonheart is a great movie.
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

Quote:

Kinda wish they would have had a VA who could imitate Sean Connery decently well enough for Toothless's voice. Would have made that moment even better. Makes more sense if you've seen Dragon Heart.
Actually, in the HISHE video for Desolation of Smaug, they do have a brief cameo, complete with voice, from the dragon that Sean Connery played. I'm not sure how accurate the impersonation was, but I'm surprised they didn't carry that through to this video.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

Cartoon Freak
03 Mar 2015, 11:07
Actually, in the HISHE video for Desolation of Smaug, they do have a brief cameo, complete with voice, from the dragon that Sean Connery played. I'm not sure how accurate the impersonation was, but I'm surprised they didn't carry that through to this video.
Went and watched it, and to me the VA seemed to be pretty spot on. They only had the one line so not exactly the easy to tell, but to me the one line was good. It is kind of surprising they didn't carry over the joke considering they involved 4 other franchises in that one, but I guess it would've been hard to find a way to involve them in HTTYD2 in a way that would work for an ending. I still enjoyed it regardless though, so shows how much I know. :P
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

Quote:

Went and watched it, and to me the VA seemed to be pretty spot on. They only had the one line so not exactly the easy to tell, but to me the one line was good. It is kind of surprising they didn't carry over the joke considering they involved 4 other franchises in that one, but I guess it would've been hard to find a way to involve them in HTTYD2 in a way that would work for an ending. I still enjoyed it regardless though, so shows how much I know.
Oddly, that just gave me an idea for how the HISHE video for HTTYD 2 should have gone: Legolas kills Drago's Bewilderbeast, Mumak-style. Choose a character to say "That still only counts as one!" afterwards.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

Greyliminator
Small home repairs viking

Cartoon Freak
04 Mar 2015, 11:18
Quote:

Went and watched it, and to me the VA seemed to be pretty spot on. They only had the one line so not exactly the easy to tell, but to me the one line was good. It is kind of surprising they didn't carry over the joke considering they involved 4 other franchises in that one, but I guess it would've been hard to find a way to involve them in HTTYD2 in a way that would work for an ending. I still enjoyed it regardless though, so shows how much I know.
Oddly, that just gave me an idea for how the HISHE video for HTTYD 2 should have gone: Legolas kills Drago's Bewilderbeast, Mumak-style. Choose a character to say "That still only counts as one!" afterwards.
Either Snotlout or Fishlegs would say that after seeing that Ruffnut just found herself another 'love interest'. At least it'd better than that elfxdwarf thing in the Hobbit movies.
Um.. Hi?

Steve
Member Avatar
Hatchling

The only funny part was when they pointed out how Stoick should have taken out Drago.