Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
If Disney made HTTYD2...
Topic Started: 20 Jun 2015, 12:27 (7337 Views)
Jill
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

MidnightSun
20 Jun 2015, 12:58
If you're going to diss the movie, please leave.

Sorry if that was rude, but this post feels like a "Hey lets compare Disney to Dreamworks!' post again.
You sound offended that someone isn't praising the movie ("Someone has a different opinion than me?! How outrageous!"). Don't be a daesh-bag.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

MidnightSun
Dragon Egg

I'm sorry that you got the wrong idea, but I am not offended that she has a different opinion. She's well known for being down-to-earth about HTTYD. I'm just curious as to why she would still be here if she thinks HTTYD 2 as another 'boring sterotypical movie mad these days'. (*stereotypical *made)

I'm not sure what a daesh-bag is, but it sounds awfully like douchebag.

Jill
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

MidnightSun
21 Jun 2015, 00:31
I'm just curious as to why she would still be here if she thinks HTTYD 2 as another 'boring sterotypical movie mad these days'. (*stereotypical *made)
Why do you care so much that she's still here? She doesn't have to justify her right to be here to anyone.
MidnightSun
21 Jun 2015, 00:31
I'm not sure what a daesh-bag is, but it sounds awfully like douchebag.
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=daesh-bag

Pipwizard
Gronckle

No no no if Disney made this agh there would be singing. Hate too much singing in a film

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

Woah, that's interesting. I was actually just comparing Lion King to HTTYD2 a minute ago. :/
Bear the flame

mypartnerHiccup
Hiccup's Partner

Yeah, that is interesting!
Nice work on it.

Besides...I LOVE IT! <3
"Once a Partner, Always a Partner!"
Hiccup is mine! and Mine Alone!!
This is mypartnerHiccup signing off.

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

I think that's definitely a thing that sometimes annoys me in Disney.... Too many songs. No need. No need at all. Maybe that's why I enjoy their more recent films, like Big Hero 6 and Zootopia- which I adore for each- rather than the classics like Cinderella... Alright. So, basically every old Disney Princess film (except for Beauty And The Beast, which I really want to see again now... Masterpiece, that one. I'm on a mediate opinion with Frozen). I'm looking forward to their newest, 'Moana' because it looks really original, and it appears to NOT be full of singing... Please...? I DON'T WANT AN HOUR OF SINGING!

But in a sense, I can agree that HTTYD2 could have been better. But that's for a different topic. :) No need to get in a tussle, my friends. We can all have our opinions, and that's fine. And in the end, the is something I think we all love; dat epic soundtrack! (I mention this because... I'm listening to it now... Lol.)
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.