Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
It's been one year guys
Topic Started: 27 Jun 2015, 23:27 (9954 Views)
draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

WasBornCrazy
27 Jun 2015, 05:52
draco
27 Jun 2015, 05:49
Hopefully one day when I'm not busy I can join in on the fun. :(
It's basically a mass of fangirls screaming the whole time and talking about tea.
Lol :O
Ok then lol
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

I know I'm late (like a year late), but I saw people telling HTTYD2 premiere stories and I wanted to tell mine.

I knew I was going to see the movie the day it premiered (even had a schedule for it). And I did. I was originally going to see it with a friend, but her mom made other plans. I was 20, same age as Hiccup. I went to the bus stop, got on the bus, purse with my Astrid-inspired cosplay in it along with $. After I got to the mall (at about 9ish; the theater hadn't even opened the gates yet) I got let into the bathroom by a cleaning guy and I changed into my outfit, then went to the food court to wait. I had been spoiled on Tumblr about a certain character doing something to another certain character, but i ignored it. I bought a few HTTYD2 books (which I returned after the movie because they didn't include a couple of scenes that were important; I told myself it was like leaving out Mufasa's death) before the movie and then I bought my ticket. I got into the theater, a family or two showed up, along with a few teens or young adults. The trailers played and I got my tissues ready, if I needed them.

I needed them.

I barely registered Eret shooting an arrow with the rest and getting Skullcrusher after those scenes.

Anyway, I watched the movie, I laughed, I cried. No, I didn't cry. I bawled my eyes out. I wish I could watch the movie for the first time again so I could just take it all in. I didn't think Eret was going to be such a major character (in a way). And I honestly didn't think he'd play such a huge role in my life.

So, after the movie, I went to Hot Topic, bought Hiccup and Astrid vinyls, told the cashier to bring tissues. Then I went and had lunch and then waited for my mom to pick me up.

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

NightoftheFury
13 Jun 2015, 07:31
Today we gather here in this small but loyal corner of the internet to wish our dearly beloved a very happy 1st Birthday. Your growing up so fast :'( <3 .

June 13, 2015. One year. It went by quite fast. Just think back to what you were you doing exactly one year ago. Were you watching the film for the first time? Or more appropriately re watching the film for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th time? Were you fangirling over the events or crying because of Stoick's scene? Or perhaps you were like usertoothless and were intellectually analyzing the amazingly intricate plot line that Dean blessed us with. What ever the case, we all have something in common today.

HTTYD2 turns 1 year old today. And that's both frightening and amazing at the same time. We've come so far from the first movie and we still have so far to go. I know moral about the fandom has been low but with those that are still around, let us celebrate what we have and enjoy this film which has brought hundreds from all around the world together, all because of one reason - Dragons!

In the spirit of today I would like to point attention to one of my favorite HTTYD fan videos. It just captures the essence of what HTTYD means so perfectly. It's focuses the first movie but undoubtedly still fits the mood.

So here's to the first birthday of HTTYD2. Let this one, like the many to come, be special to all of us that hold this movie close to our hearts. HTTYD2, you were and always will be amazing. <3
That is such a good video! I can understand why you love it! :)

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

One of my all time favorite you tube clips. :D
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.