Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
A theory I thought of...
Topic Started: 10 Aug 2015, 04:35 (4849 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

Now that the hawk-eyed people of this forum have noticed that Drago's tribe's symbol is on the Dragon's Eye, it got me thinking: I might be not entirely clear on the custom of gift-giving when a Chief has a child, as Stoick told us of in "Have Dragon, Will Travel Part 2", but I did wonder; what if, when Drago was born, a Chief from a neighbouring tribe gave him the Dragon's Eye as a gift? Or maybe his father did? That would explain why his tribe's symbol is depicted on the Eye, as I mentioned earlier. Just a theory.

Please excuse me if my grammar isn't too good; I just really wanted to tell you guys this theory before I forgot it! :)
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

That is an interesting therory. :ermm: ^)
I'm still not sure the dragons eye is from drago's tribe. :/
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

Evan Electric Eel III
Shadow Striker

Toothless123
10 Aug 2015, 08:35
Now that the hawk-eyed people of this forum have noticed that Drago's tribe's symbol is on the Dragon's Eye, it got me thinking: I might be not entirely clear on the custom of gift-giving when a Chief has a child, as Stoick told us of in "Have Dragon, Will Travel Part 2", but I did wonder; what if, when Drago was born, a Chief from a neighbouring tribe gave him the Dragon's Eye as a gift? Or maybe his father did? That would explain why his tribe's symbol is depicted on the Eye, as I mentioned earlier. Just a theory.

Please excuse me if my grammar isn't too good; I just really wanted to tell you guys this theory before I forgot it! :)
It seems more logical for it be from Drago's father(there is no evidence that he was a chief)
If it was from a neighbouring tribe it would have their crest on it(like Stoic's seal on Heather's horn)

Toothless123
Night Fury

Evan Electric Eel III
11 Aug 2015, 10:14
Toothless123
10 Aug 2015, 08:35

It seems more logical for it be from Drago's father(there is no evidence that he was a chief)
If it was from a neighbouring tribe it would have their crest on it(like Stoic's seal on Heather's horn)
Good point. I find it hard to believe that Drago's father wasn't a Chief though, as that would serve as another parallel between him and Hiccup.

Oh, and you made a double post. ;)

Evan Electric Eel III
Shadow Striker

It could be that the Dragon Eye was made by the Hairy Hooligan tribe(hear me out) In the episode 'Portrait of Hiccup as a Buff Man' the pieces that make up the key are in places that are nigh on impossible to reach without dragons(in the serpents mouth, in the top of the glacier) plus it is guarded by fireworm dragons which are locked inside.(This argument will be shot full of holes.)

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

Evan Electric Eel III
11 Aug 2015, 11:29
It could be that the Dragon Eye was made by the Hairy Hooligan tribe(hear me out) In the episode 'Portrait of Hiccup as a Buff Man' the pieces that make up the key are in places that are nigh on impossible to reach without dragons(in the serpents mouth, in the top of the glacier) plus it is guarded by fireworm dragons which are locked inside.(This argument will be shot full of holes.)
Hmmmmmm, didn't think about that. :/
Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.