Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Heathers Absence in HTTYD2
Topic Started: 22 Jul 2016, 04:25 (6166 Views)
EveryEmpireFalls
Hatchling

So I did a little poking around to make sure there wasnt a similar thread recently, and came up empty handed, but if I missed it please forgive me and direct me to it... but anyways...

So I had a thought as to where heather may be during HTTYD 2. She could be holding down Dragons Edge or otherwise operating from there. I get the feeling she is still part of the group at the time of HTTYD 2 and she didn't 'fly the coup' after RTTE season 4, and decided to stay with the group.

I recall seeing someone thinking that she could be the Berserker chief too.... so feel free to discuss that as well

Anyone else have any thoughts or other theories?
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Puff
Keep smiling.
:)

Heather simply doesn't exist in the main storyline, she's a child of the TV series. I think she'll disappear by the end of RTTE, maybe even sooner.
Blender is my <3 (my CGI thread)

If you need anything, feel free to PM me

Demonwolf002
Lone Dragon

There's definitely going to be a write off point for Heather at some point in the show. Will it be she goes back to rule over the berserkers by herself, Goes back with Dagur to rule over them together, or goes off on her own to look for her father Oswald the Agreeable remains to be seen. Personally considering I'm certain the show hasn't killed off Dagur yet, and Heather's personality as more of a loner. I'd say she goes off in search of her father.
See you in the skies Dragon Rider!

The Dragon Root:Thing what I wrote.

Is Toothless Evil? :Me possibly being crazy, but fun.

The BerkCast The HTTYD podcast, you should listen.

MandalorianDragonTrainer
Dragon Egg

If that topic isn't covered by the end of RTTE, perhaps it will be in Serpent's Heir, since it is cowritten by Dean DeBlois and Richard Hamilton (of RTTE). :)

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

I believe she'll become Chief (or, Chieftess) of the Berserkers, since... Well...
Spoiler: click to toggle
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

Heather the Berserker
I go where no one goes

DAGUR DIDNT DIE AND HEATHER ISNT GOING TO AND THERES A REASONABLE EXPLANATION FOR IT ALL!!!!!!
*ahem* Sorry, just had to let that out... maybe I should go whack a tree or something...
But seriously. I agree with EveryEmpirFalls, Heather is most likely just back at Dragon's Edge. RttE will go right up to the beginning of httyd2, o quite possibly something happened, and the main Dragon Riders had to go home to Berk, but left Heather and Dagur to hold down the fort at the Edge.
We'll just have to wait and see, but meanwhile let's be reasonable. XP
Bear the flame