Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How to Train Your Dragon 2 leaves Netflix streaming on September 11th
Topic Started: 02 Sep 2016, 13:46 (5982 Views)
AandHfan110
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

How to Train Your Dragon 2 is leaving Netflix streaming on September 11th.

Here is the list of what is coming and going on Netflix in September and HTTYD2 is in the list of titles leaving Netflix.

http://www.digitaltrends.com/home-theat ... ws-movies/
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Crystallion12
Dunno what to say here.....

Well, that sucks... Although it's not all that bad for me. I have the Blu-Ray 3D only a arm's length away right now, and I can play it- and, well, Australia's Netflix doesn't even have the second film. Only the first. Is that one going too?
Save the Earth... It's the only planet with donuts!

May the stars watch over you, the dragons roar at the sound of your name, and peace, love and the truth enlighten your heart forever,
May you stay true to your soul, mind and heart. Your choices, opinions and life are solely your own, give only the ones you hold dear to your heart your heart, and all your word. Make the right choices, and tread carefully, and live your life to its very fullest,
Crystallion12.

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

I doubt the first one will go, just any sequels. I've noticed a pattern with Netflix, most of the time the first of a series of movies/tv show seasons stays, while their sequels/later seasons are available temporarily.

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

This just continues my theory that streaming isn't the way to go, at least not yet. I'll be buying physical copies for many years to come.
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.

AstridHofferson
Deadly Nadder

I'll be fine if they just don't stop streaming rtte. Also, I watch httyd2 on dvd blu-ray to watch anytime I want. But I got to say it does suck a little. :(
Stoick: What in Thor's name is going on!?
Astrid: The eggs explode
- Gift of the Night Fury

Electronics
Hatchling

And this is why I maintain my media server... At least they're continuing rtte (speaking of which, is it available as a physical medium yet?).

mongo765
Berkian Musican

Streaming is awesome, but there's something about having a physical copy. Sucks to see Dragons 2 leave Netflix, at least the series will always be there.
Just another fan of How to Train Your Dragon.

Pipwizard
Gronckle

Rtte is on iTunes uk not sure if it be on USA iTunes only first two seasons tho and we've never had the second one this is why I buy them as soon as they come to iTunes