Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
HTTYD 3 criticism has gotten ridiculous
Topic Started: 10 Nov 2019, 16:01 (8263 Views)
Windy
Gronckle

Ok boomer
Sibster in arms of the forgotten disaster branch, Saturn Starlings.
  PM (offline)     Profile

TheMolluskVictorious
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

L I S T E N here you loser Blackburn
aint NOBODY allowed to make these kids lives miserable but me
i dont give a flying flipperoni what you think of the movie your language and actions are unacceptable for a TWENTY SEVEN YEAR OLD TALKING TO A BUNCH OF ACTUAL CHILDREN
do i wanna sometimes cuss them out yea but i refrain because i have SOME SEMBLANCE of self control
if you want to cuss about how much you hate the movie GO TO A SITE WITH OTHER GROWNUPS ON IT because so help me God i will make you wish you had never come here as uncivil as you did if you dont cease this stupidity
  PM (offline)     Profile

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

TheMolluskVictorious
10 Nov 2019, 20:37
L I S T E N here you loser Blackburn
aint NOBODY allowed to make these kids lives miserable but me
i dont give a flying flipperoni what you think of the movie your language and actions are unacceptable for a TWENTY SEVEN YEAR OLD TALKING TO A BUNCH OF ACTUAL CHILDREN
do i wanna sometimes cuss them out yea but i refrain because i have SOME SEMBLANCE of self control
if you want to cuss about how much you hate the movie GO TO A SITE WITH OTHER GROWNUPS ON IT because so help me God i will make you wish you had never come here as uncivil as you did if you dont cease this stupidity
The only time openly threatening someone online is acceptable is when it's from you :P
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:
  PM (offline)     Profile

Windy
Gronckle

This is better when you realize that Mollusk is actually younger than many people here.
  PM (offline)     Profile

TheMolluskVictorious
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

hey im older than YOU thats all that matters
and that kinda makes it even more pathetic that whats his face is like 9 years older than me and im more mature
  PM (offline)     Profile

Dragondog
Female Winged Wonder

TheMolluskVictorious
11 Nov 2019, 01:13
hey im older than YOU thats all that matters
and that kinda makes it even more pathetic that whats his face is like 9 years older than me and im more mature
You can say that again :P
"When something looks too perfect, it probably sucks" - Tuffnut

"Sticks and stones may break your bones, but I will break your neck" - Hank the Cowdog
GO TEAM
P A T H E T I C ! ! !
Yahoo!!
:nightfuryegg: :toothless: :nightfuryegg:
  PM (offline)     Profile

NightFury2001
Has left

@Blackburn
I tried to be nice and give you another chance, but it's clear to me now that you really don't see any problems with your behavior and won't listen to me or anyone else here when we try to explain why what you're doing isn't okay. Have fun with your ban since you refuse to respect other users and follow the site's rules.
https://nightfury2001.carrd.co/
  PM (offline)     Profile

Windy
Gronckle

I'm dissapointed, I wanted to see his reply XD
  PM (offline)     Profile

hictooth
Archivist of Berk

Okay I've locked this topic, since it seems to have gotten rather out of hand.

Firstly to Blackburn:

Nobody minds you sharing your opinion. It's the way in which you did so that we don't like. I happen to agree with you, that HTTYD3 was full of plot holes, had some uninteresting moments, and could have been done a lot better, but there's no reason to start hating on people that have a different opinion to you, or swearing/cussing in your argument. That sort of language should be kept to the NSFB section.
BlackburnCave
10 Nov 2019, 11:03
Notice: If some of you have some personal problems with me here, face me a send me PM´s - Let´s talk about that and make things clear - Peace !
I did. You didn't respond, ignored it, and kept posting here.

To everyone else:

Sorry I took a few days to respond to this, and thanks to everyone who reported the posts, which really helps me stay on top of these things. I've locked the thread because it went off topic, so if you want to continue to share opinions about the third film, feel free to make a new thread, or use one of the existing ones.

Thanks everyone!
Astrid - "Hictooth"?
Hiccup - Yeah, it's not my snappiest comeback.
  PM (offline)     Profile