Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd 3
Topic Started: 12 May 2014, 14:30 (1444 Views)
Hiccupfriend
Terrible Terror

We are all now so hyped for HTTYD 2. I wonder when it will be 2016 and HTTYD 3 will be released how we are feeling then. Of course we don't know HTTYD 2 and possible new seasons of the tv show, but are we still as hyped on HTTYD 3 as we are now on HTTYD 2?

What do you guys think?

I think we will be even more hyped in even other ways that we don't think of now.
'I looked at him and saw myself' Hiccup
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

I can only take so much, I'm saving HTTYD 3 for a later date :)

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Shnuckles
12 May 2014, 18:53
I can only take so much, I'm saving HTTYD 3 for a later date :)
I'm with him. Let's save that hype for later, because that means we'll be waiting and wanting HtTYD3 longer at this point.

ArabianGoddess
Hatchling

I'd assume we'd all be excited and wonder where the time went. 2016 is in two years after all, I graduate in 2017. But when How to Train Your Dragon is over I believe the fandom will live on forever...

"She's my princess and whatever she wants, she gets."
"Ruffnut? Didn't she bury you alive?"
"Ah. Only for a few hours."
كيف تروض تنينك

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

ArabianGoddess
12 May 2014, 23:21
I'd assume we'd all be excited and wonder where the time went. 2016 is in two years after all, I graduate in 2017. But when How to Train Your Dragon is over I believe the fandom will live on forever...
Well, at some point, the heat death of the universe will happen, so that will put a stop to it, assuming it doesn't die out before then (which it probably will, in all honesty - if the fandom as a body of note lasts longer than ten years after the release of the final movie - which had better be HTTYD 3, but that's another matter - then I will be very surprised.

On topic: let's worry about one movie at a time, shall we?
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

For the moment I'm crazy about HTTYD 2, but I bet that once I've watched HTTYD 2 I'll be saying "I WANT HTTYD 3!!"
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

I'm not even thinking about it right now (though I wonder how they will be able to animate it and make it look amazing (and be amazing) in just two years?

Also I'm thinking I might know why the dragons leave...

ToothlessWorship
Gronckle

HideousZippleback
23 May 2014, 17:19
I'm not even thinking about it right now (though I wonder how they will be able to animate it and make it look amazing (and be amazing) in just two years?

Also I'm thinking I might know why the dragons leave...
The... dragons will leave? D:

WHY??? I didn't know anything about that
HTTYD forever
Spoiler: click to toggle

MissunyNightFury
Escaped from an asylem

I'd rather wait to get excited. I love Dragons, but I don't want to waste away my life waiting.
"There's something you must remember when riding a dragon. There's no manual, no safety harness, no guarantees when you're on one of these beasts. All you have is the wind in your hair, and the clothes on your back. The only thing between you and that dragon is your saddle. You need to hold onto it for dear life, as that creature takes you the skies. That, is dragon riding."