Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
[SPOILER] HTTYD 3 Ending Speculations?
Topic Started: 06 Jul 2015, 00:30 (13094 Views)
Evan Electric Eel III
Shadow Striker

WasBornCrazy
06 Jul 2015, 04:01
Evan Electric Eel III
06 Jul 2015, 01:39
Everyone is saying that if "dragons are no more" it would be a terribly sad ending but I have thought of one even worse. Toothless being the only dragon left.
Thank you for just tearing my heart out of my chest, snapping it in half, and feeding it to a giraffe.
Are you exaggerating just a little?

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Toothless123
Night Fury

Evan Electric Eel III
06 Jul 2015, 04:30
WasBornCrazy
06 Jul 2015, 04:01
Evan Electric Eel III
06 Jul 2015, 01:39
Everyone is saying that if "dragons are no more" it would be a terribly sad ending but I have thought of one even worse. Toothless being the only dragon left.
Thank you for just tearing my heart out of my chest, snapping it in half, and feeding it to a giraffe.
Are you exaggerating just a little?
If you actually cared about HTTYD (and Toothless as well, for that matter) as much as we do, her included, you'd know that she wasn't, and you might even be able to empathise.

I just noticed that what WasBornCrazy said rhymed! :P Good job! ;) XD

Toothless123
Night Fury

Evan Electric Eel III
06 Jul 2015, 01:49
The return of Drago with the Flightmare under his control (it comes to Berk every 10 years, the gap between the 1st and 3rd movie.)
That'd be cool! And the Flightmare is bioluminesent, like Toothless in his 'angry' state, so Drago might think that the Flightmare's bioluminesence could counteract Toothless's somehow, or something. I don't know; but, as the title of this thread suggests, this is just speculation. ;)

hcsp1
My only master is the free wind

A friend of mine came to me not too long ago after he read "The Fox and the Hound"(And trust me when I say this, the original book is NOTHING like the Disney movie. HTTYD could be considered a faithful adaptation compared to this). If you haven't read the book it ends as the following:
Spoiler: click to toggle
After telling me this my friend asks me "Do you think HTTYD 3 will end like this?"
At first I said no, because it sounds WAY too dark and... for a lack of a better term... sadistic. But then he told me "So is having Toothless kill Stoick, even if he was mind controlled."

Once he told me this, I actually started thinking about this as a possibillity. I know a simillar concept was already shared here, but I needed to get this out.

Evan Electric Eel III
Shadow Striker

There is the possibility of having the villain for the 3rd movie being Heather. She has a dragon that more or less can go head to head with Toothless.

hcsp1

Evan Electric Eel III
15 Jul 2015, 00:57
There is the possibility of having the villain for the 3rd movie being Heather. She has a dragon that more or less can go head to head with Toothless.
I'm sorry but that makes no sense for a few reasons:

1) Drago is confirmed to return in the 3rd movie so he's probably still the villian.

2) Heather a friend to Berk. Why in the world would she hate Hiccup and the gang all of the sudden. Plus, am I really the only one who caught that little lovey-dovey moment between Toothless and Windshear? She can go head to head with him sure, but again, we have seen nothing that would imply them being rivals.

3) There is no way that they'll make the show a required viewing in order to understand the 3rd movie. Not everyone who likes the movies is required to watch the show, espacially when the last season was on Netfilx and not everyone has access to it. Imagine someone who only watched the two movies and maybe a short goes to see the 3rd one and all the sudden this "new" girl shows up, all the characters know her, but the spesific viewer doesn't and questions arise.

4) In relation to point number 3, putting Heather in the 3rd movie would be like Dean is pulling a "Sonic Boom" on us; and not only do I trust him to NOT do it, the least we could compare that peice of "programming" to HTTYD the better.

Evan Electric Eel III
Shadow Striker

They could meet the book versions of themselves.(though I concede this would be difficult to work in.)

Toothless123
Night Fury

Evan Electric Eel III
19 Jul 2015, 11:33
They could meet the book versions of themselves.(though I concede this would be difficult to work in.)
Like the TV series, the books aren't required reading.

hcsp1

Okay, theory time. The following spoiler is something I heard happening in the 12th HTTYD book. If someone here read it already, I would like a confirmation if that's true or not. Also, this theory is heavily related to that possible spoiler, so if you haven't read the book and have plans to do it at one point, don't read this!
But hey, that's just a theory... A FILM THEORY! And... CUT!

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

hcsp1
14 Sep 2015, 07:41
Okay, theory time. The following spoiler is something I heard happening in the 12th HTTYD book. If someone here read it already, I would like a confirmation if that's true or not. Also, this theory is heavily related to that possible spoiler, so if you haven't read the book and have plans to do it at one point, don't read this!
But hey, that's just a theory... A FILM THEORY! And... CUT!
That's... a pretty awesome theory. I would NOT be disappointed in the third film if this theory were true.