Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
[SPOILER] HTTYD 3 Ending Speculations?
Topic Started: 19 Sep 2014, 15:15 (13155 Views)
Lastandir
Gronckle

hcsp1
19 Sep 2014, 18:01
Oh, well thank you! I actually touched someone with this... Awesome!
It is hard to not be touched... Ending like this will be really good... I can even imagine last scenes...
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

BerserkDragon
antisocial british nerd with a youtube channel

A dragon friend at school actually told me what might happen at the end of HTTYD 3. At first I thought it was ridiculous, but then I saw a post about this exact same thing just an hour later on tumblr. Coincidence?
To click or not to click, that is the question... SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT YOU NEVER KNOW SO SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

draco
mystery dragon, pic drawn by night fury fire. Thank you :)

BerserkDragon
20 Sep 2014, 06:24
A dragon friend at school actually told me what might happen at the end of HTTYD 3. At first I thought it was ridiculous, but then I saw a post about this exact same thing just an hour later on tumblr. Coincidence?
To click or not to click, that is the question... SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER IT MIGHT NOT BE TRUE BUT YOU NEVER KNOW SO SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER READ AT YOUR OWN RISK
I don't know?Honesty, I can't imagine hiccup killing toothless. I think if that happened, it would severely affect hiccup.

Dragons, need I say more.

Hiccup, chief of berc, dragon master.
Toothless, alpha dragon.
You and me bud we can do this, as one.
It's just a zipple misunderstanding
I like a pit, but I love a boar pit.
i am hurt,I am very much hurt.

BerserkDragon

draco
20 Sep 2014, 08:52
BerserkDragon
I don't know?Honesty, I can't imagine hiccup killing toothless. I think if that happened, it would severely affect hiccup.
Maybe he'll do it against his will? So he has no choice, or something :'(
(PS: Please put the fact under a spoiler thing ;) )
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

Yes I do like dragons if you're wondering. Doesn't seem like it from my profile pic n signature, I know, but I do.

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

BerserkDragon
At first, i don't want to open it, but when i saw below comment, which is the huge real huge spoiler, i feel like thunder hit me.

Anyway, i don't believe it. Coincidence? Yeah, there are lots of speculation. Or maybe it just a theory that your friend read and told you.
Dean and all of the staff wont just spread the entire ending spoiler. No one in the studio would spread it, otherwise he/she will fired, maybe.
It will be extra tragic and absolutely more dark than httyd2, but Dean stated that httyd2 is the darkest in the triology. So it just conspiracy theory. And maybe that ending will ruin the entire movie franchise

Sorry if my words offend you, but honestly i extremely hate when people makes unacceptable, out of fact, ridiculous, unbelievable, and "trash" like this one.

Again, sorry if my words offend you.
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

BerserkDragon

dragons_ind
20 Sep 2014, 10:56
BerserkDragon
At first, i don't want to open it, but when i saw below comment, which is the huge real huge spoiler, i feel like thunder hit me.

Anyway, i don't believe it. Coincidence? Yeah, there are lots of speculation. Or maybe it just a theory that your friend read and told you.
Dean and all of the staff wont just spread the entire ending spoiler. No one in the studio would spread it, otherwise he/she will fired, maybe.
It will be extra tragic and absolutely more dark than httyd2, but Dean stated that httyd2 is the darkest in the triology. So it just conspiracy theory. And maybe that ending will ruin the entire movie franchise

Sorry if my words offend you, but honestly i extremely hate when people makes unacceptable, out of fact, ridiculous, unbelievable, and "trash" like this one.

Again, sorry if my words offend you.
I totally agree with you! xD
I thought and still think it's pretty ridiculous, but you never know with rumours...
And don't worry, your words don't offend me ;) Why would they? I'm as shocked by it as you are XD
Me? An otaku? Pfff.

durandalfr
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I see only 2 possible ending. Both starting the same: Hiccup too busy, Astrid fly with toothless they get captured.

Toothless is somehow abused as he is the new alpha to control all the dragons. Big war, deaths and badass heroic actions happening.

At the end: Toothless and other dragons scarify themselves (for destroying a magical artifact which can threaten every life on earth?) for the sake of the humanity who somehow saved them from [Drago/other über villain] tirany, OR (most plausible), after they defeat the villain, they magicaly seal the entire island of Berk (the most kept secret place in the world) so the dragon will never be found again and will never be threatened by humanity. The islander just go away (America, Iceland?) and generation after generation the dragons are forgotten forever. Toothless, unable to fly, will never be able to reach his friend and will have to take protect all the others dragons.

Hiccup is now on the way to be the selfless chief he saw in his father, sacrifying his friendship for the sake of the two worlds.

* Camera riding away from the island * "This was Berk..."

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

BerserkDragon
I really don't think that will happen. Like most people said the ending will probably be bittersweet if anything. Plus I've seen loads of criticism online about killing stoick. How do you think younger fans (and older fans alike) will react if everyone's favorite character gets killed
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Night fury fire
01 Nov 2014, 16:03
BerserkDragon
I really don't think that will happen. Like most people said the ending will probably be bittersweet if anything. Plus I've seen loads of criticism online about killing stoick. How do you think younger fans (and older fans alike) will react if everyone's favorite character gets killed
Agreed. Also, remember that the movies have very little to do with the books. I seriously doubt that they'll never even bring up the idea of Hiccup becoming a king, or the Dragon Jewel. It just doesn't feel like something they'd do.

EDIT: But then again...I can't stop thinking of the parallel between "A chief protects his own" and "The alpha protects them all". I'm wondering if maybe, just maybe, it forshadows that Hiccup at some point will be forced to make some decision that would protect the Vikings, but may endanger the dragons? I'm not sure, I'm just throwing that out there.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Shnuckles
Deadly Nadder

Guys, I already know how it ends, alright. I read a leaked script and know 100%!

If your curiosity gets the best of you, then click the spoiler tag. Just so you know, I'm a hundred percent telling the truth! You've been warned...
Spoiler: click to toggle