Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Httyd 3?
Topic Started: 15 Jun 2014, 17:45 (4334 Views)
underwater-smiles
wanna-be dragon trainer

HideousZippleback
15 Jun 2014, 08:22
Hope_and_Heir
15 Jun 2014, 07:25
HideousZippleback
14 Jun 2014, 15:31
Dragons leaving.
I'm extremely curious of how the heck they're gonna do that.

Cowell has it set up with the dragon jewel's secret and everything. In the books, they all tie together with prophecies and back stories. (So many that you can hardly keep straight)

With the movies... I just ... I have full faith in Dean that the last movie will be phenomenal.. But I just don't see how he's going to come up with a brand new way for the dragons to go....
Maybe something Drago does? I have no clue... But I'm going to feel horrible for the gang (they better make that moment not just another Hiccup and Toothless scene only). But I wonder if they did kill Snotlout what would Hookfang do?
So okay I think if the dragons were to leave, it'd be on their own terms. Now that Toothless is the Alpha dragon, all the dragons follow him, right? So if the dragons were to leave, it would probably have something to do with Toothless.
Also, I don't really think Drago could take control of the dragons, because he'd need an alpha for that, and Toothless is the new alpha, and there's no way in hell that Toothless will ever listen to Drago.
everything is better with flower crowns!

check out my tumblr here: underwater-smiles.tumblr.com
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

To be honest I dread to think what will happen especially after the death and darkness of this film. I'm just a little worried incase something bad will happen to hiccup or toothless
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

underwater-smiles
wanna-be dragon trainer

Night fury fire
15 Jun 2014, 21:53
To be honest I dread to think what will happen especially after the death and darkness of this film. I'm just a little worried incase something bad will happen to hiccup or toothless
honestly, I'm scared about that, too. I'm hopping the worst that could happen to either of them is that Toothless ruins Hiccup's leather suit by licking it.
But of course, something more major is bound to happen. What exactly? who knows. maybe Valka, Astrid, or one of the gang members will be taken by Drago. (gods I hope not though)
everything is better with flower crowns!

check out my tumblr here: underwater-smiles.tumblr.com

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

A little off topic XD but the second movie really reminded me of this poem:

Fire and Ice/ Robert Frost

Maybe the battle in the second movie sparks a hidden war? I'm a little worried about what will happen in third movie, because judging from the second, it doesn't seem to have a happy ending. It's probably ending bittersweet.

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

cometotheberkside
26 Jun 2014, 18:41
A little off topic XD but the second movie really reminded me of this poem:

Fire and Ice/ Robert Frost

Maybe the battle in the second movie sparks a hidden war? I'm a little worried about what will happen in third movie, because judging from the second, it doesn't seem to have a happy ending. It's probably ending bittersweet.
I never thought of that! After rereading the poem and thinking of the second movie, I too also see the resemblance.

Although, by the point of that final battle in HTTYD 2, I was still sitting there going "Stoick's...dead? What?" That's why I need to see HTTYD 2 again sometime soon. XD
Coming Soon!!

DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

I honestly doubt Hiccup and Toothless will drift apart. The point of the film has always been to show how close they are. Besides, what's to say they can't work together.
What dragon dreams are made of.