Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
fears for httyd 3
Topic Started: 20 Jun 2014, 15:02 (9799 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

And...Yep...I'm a Nerd
20 Jun 2014, 18:59
My greatest fear is that Valka and Drago aren't developed to the point where their motives and intentions remain believable.
I'm scared of that too. I really think that there should be a deeper insight into Drago's backstory.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

DerangedTheDagur
20 Jun 2014, 18:52
My main fear deals with a quote I have heard a few times now. I think it's from the books, and I hear it may be incorporated into the movie...

"There were dragons when I was a boy."

Or something to that extent. Is there going to be an extinction? What is going on? I don't want the dragons to die out
In the books hiccup tells the story of his childhood and that the dragons have now gone extinct. But I doubt that will happen in the movie. If it does, count me out of the fandom
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Night fury fire
20 Jun 2014, 19:05
DerangedTheDagur
My main fear deals with a quote I have heard a few times now. I think it's from the books, and I hear it may be incorporated into the movie...

Or something to that extent. Is there going to be an extinction? What is going on? I don't want the dragons to die out
In the books hiccup tells the story of his childhood and that the dragons have now gone extinct. But I doubt that will happen in the movie. If it does, count me out of the fandom
And you would leave the fandom why?? Sorry but that doesn't really make sense to me. Oh and yeah the movie and book's end the same way pal.

Astrid
Gronckle

For Dreamworks and those involved in the creation of the movie to not correct all the flaws the first and most important the 2nd movie had. Like please take the constructive criticism and make a better movie, you can do it!
Also bring Chris Sanders back

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

DerangedTheDagur

They don't die out. They seem to leave. The books are all about how they disappeared.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

HideousZippleback
20 Jun 2014, 20:29
Night fury fire
DerangedTheDagur

And you would leave the fandom why?? Sorry but that doesn't really make sense to me. Oh and yeah the movie and book's end the same way pal.
I agree... That's kind of drastic don't you think? Cowell and Dean are brave for making a bittersweet end. In fact as much as it'll probably make me cry.. I will savor and love every second of it. Especially since most animated movies don't have bittersweet endings.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

HideousZippleback

[/color]

Hope_and_Heir
20 Jun 2014, 21:10
DerangedTheDagur

They don't die out. They seem to leave. The books are all about how they disappeared.
Yeah hibernation or something of the sorts. I don't get why people don't want them leaving...
Hope_and_Heir
20 Jun 2014, 21:16
HideousZippleback
20 Jun 2014, 20:29
Night fury fire
I agree... That's kind of drastic don't you think? Cowell and Dean are brave for making a bittersweet end. In fact as much as it'll probably make me cry.. I will savor and love every second of it. Especially since most animated movies don't have bittersweet endings.
Exactly. I think the risk they will take will be so much better than the usual happy endings we get all the time now...

DerangedTheDagur
Pirate Lord of the Berk archipelago

Hibernation? That sounds better than being hunted to extinction or something like that.
"I think we've all arrived at a very special place. Spiritually, ecumenically, grammatically." ~Captain Jack Sparrow

HaddocksOrTails
Member Avatar
Gronckle

I don't think they would ever make a dragon movie without the dragons, there's no point in it.
Plus, Dean said that it was the Empire Strikes Back part of the trilogy, so it was meant to be darker than the first or the third one.
I just hope they won't be any older in the last episode, 40-year-old Hiccup would be beyond weird :-o
https://www.fanfiction.net/~haddocksortails

HideousZippleback

[/color]

HaddocksOrTails
20 Jun 2014, 23:41
I don't think they would ever make a dragon movie without the dragons, there's no point in it.
Plus, Dean said that it was the Empire Strikes Back part of the trilogy, so it was meant to be darker than the first or the third one.
I just hope they won't be any older in the last episode, 40-year-old Hiccup would be beyond weird :-o
Ending the series with no dragons would be totally fine with me. I mean that's what it says the point is in the movie "To show why there are no dragons in the world anymore". So we need to accept that the dragons are leaving one way or another no matter what people say.