Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
fears for httyd 3
Topic Started: 26 Jun 2014, 15:17 (9794 Views)
Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

DerangedTheDagur
20 Jun 2014, 23:14
Hibernation? That sounds better than being hunted to extinction or something like that.
ToothlessNightFury
26 Jun 2014, 18:57
Nightshade
20 Jun 2014, 19:00
Toothless dying in the beginning of the movie, it would seriously be boring if that happened :(
There wouldn't be much of a movie if that happened. I mean it's called How to Train Your Dragon and he is one of the maon characters of the franchise. I can't see there being much story if he dies at the begining.
It's not going to happen… Dreamworks isn't stupid.
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessNightFury
Toothless

Hope_and_Heir
26 Jun 2014, 19:17
DerangedTheDagur
20 Jun 2014, 23:14
Hibernation? That sounds better than being hunted to extinction or something like that.
ToothlessNightFury
26 Jun 2014, 18:57
Nightshade
Toothless dying in the beginning of the movie, it would seriously be boring if that happened :(
There wouldn't be much of a movie if that happened. I mean it's called How to Train Your Dragon and he is one of the maon characters of the franchise. I can't see there being much story if he dies at the begining.
It's not going to happen… Dreamworks isn't stupid.
exactly. Someone agrees good :)

Believe a Dragon Can Thaw A Frozen Heart Role Play Based of HTTYD and Frozen

Around here we don't look back. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.-Walt Disney

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

My biggest fear is that there won't be any capital letters in the third movie. :huh:

Seriously, though, I'm worried that Astrid's going to be pregnant and she's just going to be reduced to a stereotypical whiney, hormonal bitch (and no, I'm not saying anything bad about actual pregnant women, just when they're turned into a big joke) and not being her awesome self, and then it's going to be twins or triplets or some dumb shit, and then there's going to be a stupid diaper-changing, baby feeding montage like in Shrek 3. (Although Fiona was still pretty cool and tough when she was pregnant.) I know that's not likely to happen, but I don't want to see Astrid getting shoved to the side again and not being that important to the plot.
And I don't want Hiccup to grow a beard! Maybe a little bit more scruff, but not a huge beard!!
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Jendora
Hiccup's Girlfriend

RealHousewifeofBerk
29 Jun 2014, 00:58
And I don't want Hiccup to grow a beard! Maybe a little bit more scruff, but not a huge beard!!
I don't want that either! It might just me, but I feel that would go against the whole idea of him being a Viking unlike all the others on Berk. I've even said this before in Fanfiction. Hiccup will never have a beard in any of my stories; he'll just be unable to grow one or something. That way he's always the unique Viking.

This post made little sense but it's been a long day...

Coming Soon!!

Polychrome
Hatchling

Jendora
30 Jun 2014, 04:30
RealHousewifeofBerk
29 Jun 2014, 00:58
I don't want that either! It might just me, but I feel that would go against the whole idea of him being a Viking unlike all the others on Berk. I've even said this before in Fanfiction. Hiccup will never have a beard in any of my stories; he'll just be unable to grow one or something. That way he's always the unique Viking.

This post made little sense but it's been a long day...
Wow. Somebody just vocalized my #1 fanfic irritation. D:

See, I think the problem is people try to turn Hiccup into Flynn Ryder or Aragorn or something by giving him a beard. The mental images that actually come out my mind range anywhere from Morgan Grimes from Chuck to Shaggy from Scooby Doo. Or even, as a wonderfully evil computer once said, a "Neckbearded old engineer".

Berserk Shieldmaiden
Superior Warriorness

I fear with HTTYD2 being considered a box office failure, that the 3rd one will be a poorly done, direct to video movie.

Rocky Rose
Deadly Nadder

Berserk Shieldmaiden
01 Jul 2014, 04:55
I fear with HTTYD2 being considered a box office failure, that the 3rd one will be a poorly done, direct to video movie.
The only real thing I'd fear if I decided to let it get to me....

"I saw him, and I saw myself."- Hiccup
"With Vikings on the backs of dragons, the world just got a whole lot bigger."

Addicted to DRAGONS :D

My Devianart
My Tumblr (I'm on there ALOT) Nightfury326

doeslingx
...and one other reason

Berserk Shieldmaiden
01 Jul 2014, 04:55
It's not doing as spectacularly as Dreamworks would have liked, but it's almost made up its production cost at the US box office alone, 3 weeks into its run. Put it this way: it's doing better than the HTTYD1, and that justified a mega-budget sequel.
I don't have a signature, see?

Dagur The Deranged
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

Nightshade
LOL I laughed so hard reading that! I'd probably walk out of the theatre laughing if that actually happened. The movie would almost certainly be such a joke that it would be easy for us to dismiss it from canon.
Witness true strength! Strength of LOVE for others; in the face of it, you are nothing.

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

In HTTYD 3 I think Dragon will return with another armed ha dragons looking for revenge, tmabem think hiccup will marry Astrid and also think toohtless will see another night fury.