Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Httyd 3 Plot Ideas
Topic Started: 30 Jun 2014, 14:12 (12068 Views)
alexhero
Member Avatar
The Novelist Bewilderbeast

I personally hope for Drago to come back but with a new dragon army. Then I wonder how will Dreamworks explain why dragons no longer exist but I personally think that it will have something to do with Toothless being Alpha. So just share your thoughts and ideas for the 3rd movie plot. :P
“My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!”
― J.R.R. Tolkien, The Hobbit

“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”

When I read the second quote. All I think about is the Drago's Bewilderbeast ice and the ending of How To Train Your Dragon 3. *sob*
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

draconicwyvern
kyt, 18, she/her.

The only one I've thought about was if Drago's battle with the Berkians results in the sparking of a larger scale war, one that has been hidden for a long time.

alexhero
Member Avatar
The Novelist Bewilderbeast

Like the ultimate war of the dragons?. And if that does happen I think that would be why the dragons had to leave.
“My armor is like tenfold shields, my teeth are swords, my claws spears, the shock of my tail a thunderbolt, my wings a hurricane, and my breath death!”

“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”

When I read the second quote. All I think about is the Drago's Bewilderbeast ice and the ending of How To Train Your Dragon 3. *sob*

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

I guess the fact that 1, Drago was supposed to be in the third movie before they decided to put him in the second, and 2, Drago isn't proven to be dead, he probably will be back for the third, but I also kind of hope that there's some other major plotline. The second movie was supposed to be the darkest of the three, so I guess that means the third will be a bit lighter, but they've got to remember that this is the climax, the endgame, (unless they do make a fourth) so they'll have to make this one BIG.
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

One word comes to mind EPIC!

I remember a long time ago there was an interview with Dean and he said that the Concept of "King of all Dragons" will be a 3rd movie thing. So I think we'll get to see how the alphaism thing works.
One question that has nagged me for a while is what happens if there is no Alpha, lets say they all fall with no challengers/ replacements. What will happen to all the dragons? Just a thought.

But Drago + maybe other Dragon adversary will be back. The War that will determine the fate of Berk will take place. We should also get to see Hiccup being chief and leading his people into battle.
* Shudders at how Epic that will be * :D

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

A big major dragon battle with toothless leading the dragons of berk against dragos army springs into mind. But the the dragon extinction, NO!! :'(
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Dragon Girl
Gronckle

I think they will probably shake Drago coming back with an army, the dragons battling it than dying off, and than how Hiccup deals with it. If this is how they end it though I am going to cry harder than I did for Stoick! :O :unsure: :(

Neilandio
Dragon trainer

Something I'd like to see is Toothless drawings actually having some meaning. They could be some sort of childhood memory that could lead Hiccup to other night furies or something like that.
My dragon den:

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

Neilandio
06 Jul 2014, 22:06
Something I'd like to see is Toothless drawings actually having some meaning. They could be some sort of childhood memory that could lead Hiccup to other night furies or something like that.
Yes! My dream for httyd 3 will be that the mystery of the night furys will finally be solved. There has to be some sort of answer to that.
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Hic626
Terrible Terror

Toothless will die.

Calling it now :( .