Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
HTTYD 3 Possible Storyline Rumors
Topic Started: 18 Jul 2014, 15:40 (2548 Views)
thenightandthefury
Gronckle

This site lists a few speculative story lines, and while none are confirmed they may be spoilery. But by all means, if you are eager enough to think about what might happen in HTTYD 3, read this sites speculation and post here what you think!

http://www.hollywood.com/news/movies/57 ... s?page=all

So this is what they talked about and what I think, if you click the spoiler below.
Spoiler: click to toggle
Ok, if you were brave enough to read the article and spoiler, then comment below!
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

NightoftheFury
Shhh...Toothless is watching

Is this considered a spoiler? Just going to put my comments in a spoiler tag to be safe...
My Thoughts

HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

What about hiccup and astrid? :hiccup: :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

HiccupxAstrid123
19 Jul 2014, 04:48
What about hiccup and astrid? :hiccup: :astrid:
What would that have to do with dragons? I don't see how the dragons could have much impact on a storyline focused on that. It would turn "How to Train Your Dragon" into "How to Be A Couple". :/

I think the plot should be something that fills in all the blanks we were left with at the end of the last movie. Like, what happens to Drago? How will Hiccup handle being chief and Dragon Master at the same time? And ultimately, what happens/happened to the dragons that made them disappear from our world? (the DW crew plans to have the movie end like the books, which supposedly reveals why dragons no longer exist)

-DREV-
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

To the thing we could see more Night Furies, or at least learn more about them, and why there are no more or very few of them left... We saw baby Hiccup in the second, right? What if in HTTYD 3 we'll see baby Toothless? That would be adorable! :D

Night fury fire

[b]
[color=blue]We're fangirls! It's an occupational hazard...
[/color]
[/b]

-DREV-
20 Jul 2014, 21:30
To the thing we could see more Night Furies, or at least learn more about them, and why there are no more or very few of them left... We saw baby Hiccup in the second, right? What if in HTTYD 3 we'll see baby Toothless? That would be adorable! :D
Baby toothless?!?!? I would literally start squealing and jumping round the cinema <3

I really hope that a big chunk of the movie focuses on night furys. I would love if they found some sort of colony of them, and toothless lead them into battle against dragos forces. Perhaps it would have something to do with the dragon extinction/ hiding. Even though I still kinda want a happy, nice ending (yes kill me), I wouldn't mind an ending that was really sweet, but also kinda sad. Not like a whole sad/depressing break up scene between hiccup and toothless, that would probably make me lose the will to live (sorry I love them so much :'( ). But I really hope we get a happy story with the night furys. Not just a backstory of how they all died and stuff
^_^ ;) :D :$ :P 8) :'( :( ^) :O :blink: >:( <3 <- me seeing httyd 2

Estae
Dragons!

Eee, I'm really hoping there will be at least a mention of how/where toothless grew up. More night furies would be so killer eeee! ^_^

I'm just going to put this under a spoiler tag just in case?? I'm really not if theories count as spoilers buut....
Spoiler: click to toggle

-dragon-racers on tumblr *Not a spoiler-free blog.

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

What I think based on hints I've heard and hints in Dragon 2 Drago will attempt to end Dragons forever. Kinda like Alvin the Treacherous in the book series. I also think Hiccup will have to make some hard choices to protect all of the dragons forever.

nissi4eva
Baby terror

I do hope there will be more night furies :) ^_^ :toothless:
KEEP CALM AND CUDDLE THAT NIGHT FURY!