Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Probably HTTYD3 [spoilers]
Topic Started: 25 Aug 2014, 10:05 (6405 Views)
toothless lover
fangirl

Night Fury
25 Aug 2014, 13:59
WasBornCrazy
25 Aug 2014, 12:31
Again, we want HTTYD to be special, not like very other film out there.
I don't think a separation ending would make it special or unique. That's one of the things the petition is trying to say.

There are ways it could be made original and unique, such as killing Hiccup or even having both of them die together, but I don't think those options would be considered. Instead, we'll probably get a mutual separation which has been done hundreds of times before in other movies.

Bittersweet ending would be fine with me, but there are literally countless ways they could pull that off. The first film is a good example of a bittersweet ending that is actually more happy while still being creative and unique.
Well said

KEEP CALM AND TRAIN DRAGONS

������

[spoiler=LOL]I have no idea how to breath[/spoiler]
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

DarthBacon
Gronckle

KEEP CALM AND TRUST DEAN

Jill
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I think I've already called out these petition people as spoiled brats on the previous petition threads.

Night Fury
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Jill
25 Aug 2014, 15:35
I think I've already called out these petition people as spoiled brats on the previous petition threads.
Yup, we know how you feel, but I don't think you're doing anyone any favours by continuing to stoke the fire with name-calling. I'm not going to take the bait this time.

Berknation has already deleted a bunch of rude posts from this thread, so lets keep it civilized.

Quincy Dan
Member Avatar
The real Hiccup

Pardon my saying, and please don't be too offended by this but if your a true fan of the franchise, then let Dean and crew write what they know needs to be written. Otherwise it's not their story. i like what Darth Bacon said: KEEP CALM AND TRUST DEAN.

I Love You
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

This petition is just...EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Night Fury
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

Quincy Dan
26 Aug 2014, 06:21
Pardon my saying, and please don't be too offended by this but if your a true fan of the franchise, then let Dean and crew write what they know needs to be written. Otherwise it's not their story. i like what Darth Bacon said: KEEP CALM AND TRUST DEAN.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Night Fury
26 Aug 2014, 13:55
Quincy Dan
26 Aug 2014, 06:21
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
BUUUURRRN from the dragon egg!!! Even though I do kind of agree that we should just let whatever happens happen. I mean, I don't want them to have to part, but I'm sure they would handle it carefully. And did Dean or anyone really agree to do anything if the petition got signed, anyways?
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Night Fury
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

RealHousewifeofBerk
26 Aug 2014, 16:03
BUUUURRRN from the dragon egg!!! Even though I do kind of agree that we should just let whatever happens happen. I mean, I don't want them to have to part, but I'm sure they would handle it carefully. And did Dean or anyone really agree to do anything if the petition got signed, anyways?
He may or may not be aware of the petition. Petitions like this are non-binding, so it's up to him if he wants to make any changes.

If Dean is really attached to his idea I'm sure he'll just go ahead with it regardless of the petition, but it may cause him to be more careful about the way he executes it.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

Topic for the petition:

Please Keep Hiccup and Toothless together at the end of HTTYD3

-closed-
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..