Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hopes for Httyd 3?
Topic Started: 31 Aug 2014, 11:55 (6495 Views)
SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

I want it to be NOT the last dragon movie, that's obvious XD
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pikey
Wow!

I don't want to be the last, but I also really don't want it to over-extend itself.

Sucks that you can never have both. :/

SplashTheScauldron
Most inactive ass in the fandom

Pikey
31 Aug 2014, 16:14
I don't want to be the last, but I also really don't want it to over-extend itself.

That's a hard one...
Yes, I ship Dagur and Hiccup.

I apologize for cringy posts I made some years ago

CatsMeow
Gronckle

Eh, something close to the books like Dean stated once. And what I'm not hoping for? A Hiccup and Astrid wedding. Nope, don't wanna see it. That can be after or before the movie...
"Go you must. No guest shall stay in one place for ever. Love will be lost if you sit too long at a friend's fire."

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

Pikey
31 Aug 2014, 16:14

So true... Also, while I want for there to be a happy ending, I also want the best story to prevail, so there are so many contradictions in my wishes for HTTYD 3.
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

Pikey
Wow!

LawOfTheSeas
01 Sep 2014, 06:22
So true... Also, while I want for there to be a happy ending, I also want the best story to prevail, so there are so many contradictions in my wishes for HTTYD 3.
Exactly what I'm thinking, I just want it to be good basically, even if it doesn't meet every ridiculous expectation. :P

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

I actually want Hiccup to say "There were dragons when I was a boy." But at the end of the movie. I also want a Hiccstrid wedding, and they dance to "For The Dancing and the Dreaming".

I'm also thinking that Hiccup'll have multiple flashbacks/nightmares about that day
Spoiler: click to toggle

nissi4eva
Baby terror

Berkian1
29 Aug 2014, 15:12
ACMusicVids
29 Aug 2014, 14:05
At least one more Night Fury :)
I agree. If the dragons do "go away" so to speak it would be nice to see toothless with another dragon like him. Plus they kind of hinted at it twice in the second movie.
What if Hiccup and Toothless find out a whole island full of them with the help of.......
I would, probably, want that island to be named as "The Dark Shadows" or for short "Shadows" :D
KEEP CALM AND CUDDLE THAT NIGHT FURY!

Toothless123
Night Fury

nissi4eva
14 Sep 2014, 09:12
Berkian1
29 Aug 2014, 15:12
ACMusicVids
29 Aug 2014, 14:05
At least one more Night Fury :)
I agree. If the dragons do "go away" so to speak it would be nice to see toothless with another dragon like him. Plus they kind of hinted at it twice in the second movie.
What if Hiccup and Toothless find out a whole island full of them with the help of.......
I would, probably, want that island to be named as "The Dark Shadows" or for short "Shadows" :D
Here's an even better name, which I'm going to use for one of my fanfics: The Obsidian Isles... 8)

Pikey
Wow!

I've said it before and I'll say it again: If the dragons have to go away because of a human led conflict between them (ie Drago or some other antagonist), it would ruin it. I don't see why anyone would be okay with that since it's completely unfair to dragons. I'm kinda annoyed at the fact that Drago didn't get much karma, yet the Bewilderbeast HE controlled got smashed up.