Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
Hopes for Httyd 3?
Topic Started: 14 Sep 2014, 08:22 (6505 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

Pikey
14 Sep 2014, 11:57
I'm kinda annoyed at the fact that Drago didn't get much karma, yet the Bewilderbeast HE controlled got smashed up.
Yeah, I think it would have been nice if Toothless told the Bewilderbeast (since he would be the new Alpha) to turn on Drago, and kill him that way. Disappearing into the sea...just seems too...well, it's a bit weird that they'd be afraid to have Drago killed by his Bewilderbeast, since two characters (Stoick, and Valka's Bewilderbeast- two great leaders of the Vikings, and dragons... :'( ) have been killed anyway.
(Hmmm...I might write a oneshot about this... 8) )
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pikey
Wow!

I don't care that he gets killed or something, just more than what happened. He got off ridiculously lightly for the damage he caused.

Toothless123
Night Fury

Pikey
14 Sep 2014, 13:29
I don't care that he gets killed or something, just more than what happened. He got off ridiculously lightly for the damage he caused.
Mmmm. I definitely agree with you there. -_-

DarthBacon
Gronckle

Drago will probably get what he deserves in the next movie. Dean has confirmed that Drago is coming back.

ChinesischSchluckauf

[b]
[color=blue]Shut up, Mokuba!
[/color]
[/b]

Í hope they don't kill Gobber. That would be both heartbreaking and awkward at the same time :P
Did anybody else notice my signature has shrunk?

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

DarthBacon
15 Sep 2014, 07:01
Drago will probably get what he deserves in the next movie. Dean has confirmed that Drago is coming back.
Okay, now where is the source?????? :blink: :blink:
I though there will be another villain, with Del Toro voiced it. But let's see how will it end, in next 3 years.

"And so he waiting, waiting, waiting..........."

Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

DarthBacon
Gronckle

i read it somewhere, but for sure Drago is not dead and is coming back.

Pikey
Wow!

ChinesischSchluckauf
15 Sep 2014, 10:07
Í hope they don't kill Gobber. That would be both heartbreaking and awkward at the same time :P
No Gobber better stay, he's classic. 8)

And yeah, Drago better be coming back, his 'end' in HTTYD 2 wasn't exactly what I'd call an end.

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Pikey
15 Sep 2014, 16:34
ChinesischSchluckauf
15 Sep 2014, 10:07
No Gobber better stay, he's classic. 8)
They were actually going to kill Gobber off in HTTYD2. They were going to have him save Hiccup instead of Stoick, then they decided that it really needed to be Stoick, and I agree.

My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

DragonbackVoyager
Hideous Zippleback

I really don't know what I want in the plot of the last movie. I have said that I'm against seeing more night furies, but, to be honest, I think I'll be happy just as long as DeBlois and the other creators/producers put their best effort into creating the best, most complete, epic ending possible. I haven't been disappointed so far, and I really can't imagine that they would do something so out of the blue and strange that it wasn't understandable by even the most committed of fans like we are here.

One non-plot aspect that has gone entirely unexplored that I think would be awesome to see, though, is dragon-rider-on-dragon-rider combat. I don't know if the idea fits into the franchise because the movies have been all about ONE young man that goes against the grain and befriends one of these un-tamable beasts with his friends, but an aerial sword fight (or axe on bow or bow on Dragon Blade or Dragon Blade on- etc. ;) ) properly done in 3D would be absolutely AMA-ZING!

The best Secret Odin GIF(t) ever, made for me by DeWhite! Thank you! :D