Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hiccstrid hopes.
Topic Started: 01 Sep 2014, 22:10 (4246 Views)
Pikey
Wow!

I Love You
02 Sep 2014, 02:06
Yeah...that's why Hiccup made his fire sword...to compensate...
Well that would be interesting when Season 3 comes out if they plan to explain the origins of that sword... :ermm:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

Pikey
02 Sep 2014, 02:10
I Love You
02 Sep 2014, 02:06
Yeah...that's why Hiccup made his fire sword...to compensate...
Well that would be interesting when Season 3 comes out if they plan to explain the origins of that sword... :ermm:
Yes.
Though I think it's obvious that isn't the reason why Hiccup made the sword originally.

Pikey
Wow!

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
02 Sep 2014, 02:49
Though I think it's obvious that isn't the reason why Hiccup made the sword originally.
I would hope so. :P

KentuckyWildcat
Raw Vikingness

Even though I don't need to see the actual ceremony onscreen, I'm still hoping that they get some meaningful screen time as a married couple in the third movie rather than saving that for the ending. Some of that stems from my personal beliefs, but I also feel that it would add something meaningful to the theme of Hiccup growing up and taking on more responsibilities throughout the series.

Of course, this depends somewhat on the timeline and won't be very likely if HTTYD 3 picks up right after the ending of HTTYD 2. If that's the case, I'd settle for seeing more interaction and teamwork between the two of them. I feel like there wasn't enough of that in HTTYD 2 which established in the first few minutes that their relationship had matured only to separate them for almost the entire movie, including Astrid's role as a helpless bystander during the final battle.
Come death. Come suffering. I will not live in fear. In this fleeting life where time escapes us, the path of least resistance is a slow quiet death. I'd rather burn out than fade away.

I Love You
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

This seems relevant to this thread, so...
Spoiler: click to toggle

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

I Love You
02 Sep 2014, 23:34
LMAO Is that even allowed on this forum?
Oh yeah! Astrid's the topper! 8)

I Love You
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
03 Sep 2014, 02:54
I Love You
02 Sep 2014, 23:34
LMAO Is that even allowed on this forum?
Oh yeah! Astrid's the topper! 8)
It was in the movie, so I don't see why not. :P

Estae
Dragons!

Hmm. I appreciate their relationship, and I 100% agree that they make an excellent team. But I've got to say, I'd rather see them kicking some storyline butt than making out over a sunset. I feel like they will get a share of sunset time - possibly an engagement reference, but honestly their teamwork outdoes anything for me. They're just splendid together and the story really doesn't need a whole lot of romance. Just a tad, httyd and httyd2 leveled out the romance almost perfectly. There's definately a couple smooches, playful "wow i like/love you" banter via body language. But really in the grand scheme- it's not much, which is good, I like it that way.

I do not want them to go full out, I don't need a full wedding scene. And unless it's a major plot turner (idk, rocks and dragons falling from the sky as they make their final vows?), I don't think there will be much of one. -_-

-dragon-racers on tumblr *Not a spoiler-free blog.