Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Hiccstrid hopes.
Topic Started: 29 Aug 2014, 20:58 (4245 Views)
HiccupxAstrid123
Member Avatar
Gronckle

I'm a huge hiccstrid fan and just can't stop thinking if they are gonna get married in HTTYD3.?. What do you guys think? :hiccup: <3 :astrid:
HICCSTRID IS SOOOO CUTE
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

yogabagaba
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

no hetero! i want to see gobber get married

Pikey
Wow!

It probably will happen, I'd actually be surprised it didn't to be honest.

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

To be honest I don't care if they do or not in the third movie. As long as it's not a huge thing in the plot, I'm good either way. :$
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

Eret
....Son of Eret

yogabagaba
30 Aug 2014, 01:17
no hetero! i want to see gobber get married
lololol seconding this for s's & g's

LawOfTheSeas
Defender of Insanity and Master of Apologies

One of them could die...

It would be so easy...
I HAVE RETURNED!

Did you miss me?

Hope_and_Heir

[color=#B40431]Winner of Shnuckle's Oneshot Fanfiction Contest 2014
[/color]

LawOfTheSeas
30 Aug 2014, 02:30
One of them could die...

It would be so easy...
X'D
'There Were Dragons When I Was A Boy…'

mr.k.c.w.
Dragon fan in Hong Kong
[b](Above this title is a very dorky Hiccup.)
[/b]

I...don't care about Hiccstrid, to be honest. That's not the main focus for me in what I want in the franchise. I want to see more of how Hiccup and Toothless' relationship (as best friends, not...you know) develops after the events of HTTYD2, seeing that they both have huge responsibilities now, one as an Alpha and one as chief.

I'm only seeing the relationship between Hiccup and Astrid to be a hurdle for the one between Hiccup and Toothless. So I'm thinking...yes, they will get married. But not on the big screen, and their marriage serves as a challenge for Hiccup and Toothless' relationship.
Nothing is in this signature, except this sentence describing that there is nothing in this signature.

Seriously, I, [INSERT USERNAME HERE] have nothing to say here. Continue on with your viewing of not-so regularly scheduled posts.

[INSERT CALMING, SUITABLE FOR READING MUSIC]

Sorry to interrupt, I just wanna say....uh...what was I trying to say again? Never mind, continue reading.

dragons_ind
My avatar just got 20% Cooler

More warm relationship, but no hope for getting married on-screen. If there will be fast forward, from age 20-25 to >50, just hope some references.

Besides, i want 'huge' more of hicctooth and valka. And hoping for sad ending between Hiccup and Toothless
Ninety-nine buckets of fireworms on the wall, ninety-nine buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got ninety-eight buckets of fireworms on the wall....................... Forty-one buckets of fireworms on the wall, forty-one buckets of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got forty buckets of fireworms on the wall..........- one bucket of worms! Take one down, pass it around, you got zero buckets of fireworms on the waaaaaaaaaallllllllllllll.

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

No thank you.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha