Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How...How...HOW?
Topic Started: 16 Sep 2014, 08:08 (7220 Views)
RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Pakba
16 Sep 2014, 07:06
If Guillermo del Toro is being cast, perhaps he will voice Eret, Father of Eret. ;)
BirdyTheBrave
16 Sep 2014, 11:07
I did read somewhere that Dragons 3 will contain more scenes with the gang as kids, pre-HTTYD. Obviously, Stoick would still be alive then. But I don't really know, that was just something Deblois brought up in an interview about the third movie.
:blink: :O :) :D :P :$ :'(
Those would both be amazing!
My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pikey
Wow!

For some reason I have a feeling that kid Fishlegs will be fatter and geekier; both of which are perfect reasons I find him quite funny. I'm really immature like that.

RealHousewifeofBerk
"You don't know this yet, but people need you."
<3

Pikey
16 Sep 2014, 15:12
For some reason I have a feeling that kid Fishlegs will be fatter and geekier; both of which are perfect reasons I find him quite funny. I'm really immature like that.
Welcome to the club, my friend. 8)

My other fandoms summed up in gifs:

"You have the heart of a Hiro and the soul of a Tadashi."

Coyote-Walker
Mermaid Viking

Flashbacks more then likely. ^.^ I really hope they don't bring him back. That's a terrible thing to teach children. Death is the end, that's it.
Tumblr

Pikey
Wow!

Eh, anyone else not against the flashbacks? I mean obviously I can accept one, but I'm kind of concerned where usually that kind of thing ends up spiraling into a flashback fest. :P I'm probably hugely biased at that point despite the fact that we haven't seen such cheapness as of yet.

Whitefang
twelve days north of hopeless

Pikey
18 Sep 2014, 13:31
Eh, anyone else not against the flashbacks? I mean obviously I can accept one, but I'm kind of concerned where usually that kind of thing ends up spiraling into a flashback fest. :P I'm probably hugely biased at that point despite the fact that we haven't seen such cheapness as of yet.
I think that if they're necessary, like the ones in HTTYD 2 (telling Valka's and Drago's stories), I'm all for it. But if there's more than a few, and it just becomes a whole montage of flashbacks (which I doubt it will but still), I think it'll take away from the actual plot.
Find me on tumblr and deviantart!
I have been here an embarrassingly long time

8)

Toothless123
Night Fury

Here's a couple of flashbacks I'd like to see:
Young Drago witnessing what he said to Hiccup in their confrontation- "My village burned, my family...taken..."
And how the Night Furies were wiped out- by Drago, I'm guessing. (which I'm planning to write a oneshot about- hey, I'm a poet, and I didn't even know it :P -still thinking of ideas).
These are kind of dark and depressing and gruesome, though, but, as I said in my analysis- and as I'll say again- not that I'm expecting Dean to not go there, given that Stoick was killed off. I don't have anything against that, though!
Pakba
16 Sep 2014, 07:06
If Guillermo del Toro is being cast, perhaps he will voice Eret, Father of Eret. ;)
Oooooh, perhaps a scene with Eret and his dad before his son was recruited as a dragon trapper?
Spoiler: click to toggle
- let's just say he will voice Eret's dad- maybe he'll be a secondary antagonist (what with Drago coming back and all). Or... maybe Eret's dad and Drago will team up...? That's what usually happens when there's two antagonists. Uh oh...the employer, and the father of the employee teaming up doesn't sound good... :blink: Especially if Eret's dad didn't agree with Eret quitting dragon-trapping...which he probably won't,
Spoiler: click to toggle
This is all speculation, of course! ;)

Pikey
Wow!

Why would Drago have the motive to specifically hunt down and destroy every single Night Fury on the planet? Unless I'm missing something surely it doesn't make sense that he would randomly pick one species to destroy? :ermm:

Toothless123
Night Fury

Pikey
18 Sep 2014, 16:55
Why would Drago have the motive to specifically hunt down and destroy every single Night Fury on the planet? Unless I'm missing something surely it doesn't make sense that he would randomly pick one species to destroy? :ermm:
Hmmm, never really thought of that. :P I guess since Night Furies are the fastest dragons, and top in a lot of other things, he would want to hunt them down as a prize- like Dagur wanted to with Toothless. ^)

Pikey
Wow!

But... he has a Bewilderbeast? Surely that's the ultimate prize? :ermm: Will we ever know Drago's priorities in this world?!