Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How...How...HOW?
Topic Started: 18 Sep 2014, 17:01 (7364 Views)
Toothless123
Night Fury

Pikey
18 Sep 2014, 20:44
But... he has a Bewilderbeast? Surely that's the ultimate prize? :ermm: Will we ever know Drago's priorities in this world?!
I guess, to him, Night Furies would be the second-best prize.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Pikey
Wow!

Even so, it seems a little far-fetched that it's in his ability to wipe out an entire species, especially Night Furies. If he had that kind of war power; Hiccup shouldn't of been the slightest issue. You could say his army had helped, but surely that would've meant his army would have been much more efficient at handling everything that they failed to handle?

The Norse Nerd
-This is Borghild-

Maybe Night Furies are the dragons that took his family so he wants revenge?

I don't ship Hiccstrid, deal with it (◡‿◡✿)

~Slytherin~

-Cancer Sun-
-Aries Moon-
-Virgo Ascendant-

Borghild Dragon Riders

Youtube Channel

Pikey
Wow!

See I have a problem with that also, I hate to claim cheapness but it's almost too easy to set that up, and it doesn't solve the fact that it's within one man's power to wipe out an entire species, not to mention the motivation to do so.

And I might be wrong on this, but aren't Night Furies feared because of their striking methods and generally causing destruction than being the ones to steal people or food? If that's the case why would they seek out people in that instance, let alone specifically Drago's?

Berkian1
Terrible Terror

Pikey
18 Sep 2014, 21:47
See I have a problem with that also, I hate to claim cheapness but it's almost too easy to set that up, and it doesn't solve the fact that it's within one man's power to wipe out an entire species, not to mention the motivation to do so.

And I might be wrong on this, but aren't Night Furies feared because of their striking methods and generally causing destruction than being the ones to steal people or food? If that's the case why would they seek out people in that instance, let alone specifically Drago's?
I agree with you. If he specifically wanted to wipe out night furies, than why didn't he just kill toothless? Also, he looked excited when Astrid mentioned that Hiccup rode a night fury early on. Maybe its just me, but if he hated them so much why would he choose to ride Toothless to berk and not some other one in his army?
"Hiccup what you're looking for isn't out there. It's in here, maybe you just don't see it yet."

Pikey
Wow!

Berkian1
19 Sep 2014, 03:00
Maybe its just me, but if he hated them so much why would he choose to ride Toothless to berk and not some other one in his army?
That was most likely to mess with Hiccup's head than specifically Toothless being a Night Fury, could be wrong though it might've been influenced by a bit of both.

Berkian1
Terrible Terror

Pikey
19 Sep 2014, 06:39
Berkian1
19 Sep 2014, 03:00
Maybe its just me, but if he hated them so much why would he choose to ride Toothless to berk and not some other one in his army?
That was most likely to mess with Hiccup's head than specifically Toothless being a Night Fury, could be wrong though it might've been influenced by a bit of both.
You're right but wouldn't it have messed Hiccup up even more if he had killed Toothless? That's why I don't think he has a vendetta against night furies at all.
"Hiccup what you're looking for isn't out there. It's in here, maybe you just don't see it yet."

Pikey
Wow!

Good point, those he was aggressive at mounting on Toothless... Probably just the nature of villainy though. ;)

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

They burned his freaking body. He can't come back.

If he does though I don't think I would be able to take HTTYD series seriously anymore.

Pikey
Wow!

HideousZippleback
21 Sep 2014, 02:19
They burned his freaking body. He can't come back.

If he does though I don't think I would be able to take HTTYD series seriously anymore.
Then he Terminators out of the ashes like "HE'S BAAAAAAACK!"