Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How...How...HOW?
Topic Started: 23 Feb 2016, 16:00 (7226 Views)
TripleH
Dragon Master

Well I know in Star Trek: Into Darkness (the 2nd one) It says that Chris Hemsworth is listed in the cast because in one part of the movie he says "I love you!" (BTW he says that in the first film. It's really quick. If you have seen Star Trek you probably know what I'm talking about. ;) He is in the beginning of the first one.

So maybe it's something like that, but for Stoick. It could just be one little part in it like, a dream, or a flashback. That's just what I think. ;)
FanFiction - Tumblr - Disqus :hiccup:
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

iluvhttyd
Member Avatar
Terrible Terror

I'm hoping it won't be a Mufasa-esque "Remember who you are" kind of scene. And I didn't see Kit Harington on the list, and I'm hoping that he'll be added soon. It would suck if Eret was just there for the second movie. :eret:

VeloYourSwaggyDragon
I am... swaggy

iluvhttyd
28 Feb 2016, 15:28
And I didn't see Kit Harington on the list, and I'm hoping that he'll be added soon. It would suck if Eret was just there for the second movie. :eret:
I agree. They shouldn't add a character without giving him just a little more depth in the next installment. I find Eret to have a lot more potential that needs to be looked into, like how he learned how great and loyal dragons are when he befriended Stormfly (that was one of the most significant scenes in the movie imo). He also shouldn't get too much spotlight in the next movie because that all belongs to Hiccup and Toothless, but just enough that it serves his character justice. The rest of the gang hasn't proven to be as worthy of more development, they're there to be the comedy relief and Hiccup's support like they have in the past.

I hope that however the director plans to put Stoick in HtTYD3, it won't end up cheesy or pointless for the plot to develop. Speaking of Mufasa, the second movie really did have a Lion King feel to it.