Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
How do you imagine other night furies?
Topic Started: 17 Nov 2014, 17:20 (8738 Views)
HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Personally other Night Furis would be far more menacing and deadly than Toothless, without the ridiculously silly expressions, and a far more distant feel to them. Sharper spines and Permenatly wary, narrow eyes.

I would like a feral Night Fury a lot more than Toothless that's for sure.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

Static the Skrill
Member Avatar
Dragon Egg

I think they would all be very dark but coming in blues and purples instead of just black. I believe they would be very loyal and live in small family groups. They would have various different eye colours like amber and blue as well as green.

TheBlackFluffyThing
Terrible Terror

HideousZippleback
17 Nov 2014, 21:20
Personally other Night Furis would be far more menacing and deadly than Toothless, without the ridiculously silly expressions, and a far more distant feel to them. Sharper spines and Permenatly wary, narrow eyes.

I would like a feral Night Fury a lot more than Toothless that's for sure.
Yes, I would like a more dangerous and less cute Night Fury, too. It should act like Toothless did before he befriended Hiccup.

But I also don't want other Night Furies to be too important to the story. I totally hate the idea of a female Night Fury as a love interest for Toothless, because then the 3rd movie would be a HiccupxAstrid and ToothlessxFemale Night Fury love story and that's not what the franchise is.

If they introduce Night Furies I'd like them to do it right before the movie ends.
They could possibly make all the dragons leave for a special reason and then some Night Furies fly past Berk and Toothless sees them and has to leave, too. After realizing this Hiccup lets Toothless go (with the Auto tail fin from GotNF) and Toothless flies after them to join them.

But Toothless being the last Night Fury is really sad, and nothing special to me. It's just tragic.
If one of you would be the last human on earth, would you feel special or just lonely. :(

Night Fury: The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.