Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Toothless
Topic Started: 19 Sep 2014, 21:18 (4645 Views)
Inferno.and.the.FlameSwords
Dragon Rider ~ Peace Keeper

What do you guys think will happen to Toothless in HTTYD 3?

"There were dragons when I was a boy."

"were" keep that in mind 😭

WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN TO OUR NIGHT FURY HE CAN'T LEAVE HICCUP!!

Biggest fear: For some reason Toothless decides/is forced to live with other Night Furies. (Since Dean has meantioned other Night Furies before.) And, because he can't fly on his own, Hiccup has to hand remake the tail Toothless can use to fly on his own. And let him go.
"It's all good and well to call yourself a dragon, BUT CAN YOU FLY?" ~Hiccup
"You are a heaping piece of dragon --" ~Astrid
"Get 'em you Son-of-an-Eret!" ~Ruffnut
"WILL STOP ME ON MY JOUuurrrnn-ey. Sorry." ~Gobber
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

gmarvin112
Member Avatar
Hatchling

I have no idea how, but Hiccup and Toothless will be separated at the end, just like Astrid and Stormfly, Snotlout and Hookfang, etc. And honestly, I'd love a bittersweet ending to this trilogy. Dean Deblois already said he wants to end it with a narration by an adult Hiccup reminiscing about his childhood. He also said it's possible that we might see Hiccup's family, as well. I think that would be a powerful ending. I love the idea of all 3 movies making up a huge portion of Hiccup's life.

DragonDreamer
Dragon Scribe

I doubt that they'll separate them, after all Hiccup's role is to unite the Vikings and the dragons with Toothless' help. It wouldn't make much sense if they split up. Besides, I always thought the point of the films was to demonstrate the strength of their relationship.
What dragon dreams are made of.

Zer0x

[b]Banhammerdragon
[/b]

When he dies at the end, Mr. DeBlois will get an very disappointed and unfriendly written letter. >:(
UNAMUSED

No, I'm serious....stop it..

Cartoon Freak
Deadly Nadder

You know, although I'd much prefer a bittersweet ending, I still say it would be hilarious if the ending amounted to, "There were dragons when I was a boy. In fact, there still are. Tense is funny like that." Just to mess with people.
Number of times I've watched the trailer: 18.

My pet peeve: people who refer to complete strangers by their first name. The correct ways to refer to a "John Smith" whom you have never met are Smith, Mr Smith, or John Smith. Not "John". He's not your buddy.

Tessem7
Dragon Trainer

Cartoon Freak
24 Sep 2014, 14:45
You know, although I'd much prefer a bittersweet ending, I still say it would be hilarious if the ending amounted to, "There were dragons when I was a boy. In fact, there still are. Tense is funny like that." Just to mess with people.
Pull a Mitch Hedberg? I can agree with that.
"Thank you for summing that up."

Pikey
Wow!

I'd just be happy that it would mean it doesn't result in a depressing ending. :P

WasBornCrazy
i dont think my avatar is working but ehh

DragonDreamer
22 Sep 2014, 22:16
I doubt that they'll separate them, after all Hiccup's role is to unite the Vikings and the dragons with Toothless' help. It wouldn't make much sense if they split up. Besides, I always thought the point of the films was to demonstrate the strength of their relationship.
Yes it was, but you wouldn't call Stoick and Thornado's relationship weak.

Being strong means being able to let go. :D

I feel like the only one wanting a ending that's not so happy. :/ Oh well. I can live.
i'm not very active anymore!! it's sad, but i'll come back sometimes to feel nostalgic ahaha

gmarvin112
Member Avatar
Hatchling

WasBornCrazy
25 Sep 2014, 09:59
DragonDreamer
22 Sep 2014, 22:16
Yes it was, but you wouldn't call Stoick and Thornado's relationship weak.

Being strong means being able to let go. :D

I feel like the only one wanting a ending that's not so happy. :/ Oh well. I can live.
You're not the only one. I definitely don't want an ending that's too happy, but I don't want a dark, sad ending either. A bittersweet ending is perfect for the series, sort of along the lines of Toy Story 3, but better. I'm also in full support of having Hiccup and Toothless separated at the end of the third movie. Not only would it be a memorable ending, but it would prevent any unneeded sequels that could ruin the franchise (like Shrek).

Pikey
Wow!

gmarvin112
25 Sep 2014, 17:21
You're not the only one. I definitely don't want an ending that's too happy, but I don't want a dark, sad ending either. A bittersweet ending is perfect for the series, sort of along the lines of Toy Story 3, but better.
I agree with this, but would still prefer it if Toothless and Hiccup weren't separated. -_-