Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]
  • Pages:
Toothless
Topic Started: 29 Oct 2014, 02:39 (4719 Views)
gmarvin112
Member Avatar
Hatchling

DragonDreamer
22 Sep 2014, 22:16

You all make good points, but Hiccup and Toothless are the main characters, so, naturally it wouldn't make that much sense to separate the two, Would it?
It would make sense because it would be the end of their story, and thus the franchise. E.T. and Elliot were also the main characters E.T., but they still separated them at the end.
  PM (offline)     Profile     Quote  

ToothlessWorship
Gronckle

I want a really sad ending, where all the emotions flood you; so the franchise would touch your heart forever. This can be Hiccup and Toothless separated forever, a really dark toothless' secret or even the 2 could be dead (I think this won't happen, stay calm)
HTTYD forever
Spoiler: click to toggle

TheBlackFluffyThing
Terrible Terror

I've seen a fanart somewhere, which showed Hiccup and Toothless dying side by side. Even though it's terribly sad, I would prefer this ending to an ending in which only Toothless dies. These two are so close, nothing can separate them, not even death. They live as one and they die as one. :'(

Night Fury: The unholy offspring of lightning and death itself.

DarkWing
Hatchling

TheBlackFluffyThing
12 Nov 2014, 19:17
I've seen a fanart somewhere, which showed Hiccup and Toothless dying side by side. Even though it's terribly sad, I would prefer this ending to an ending in which only Toothless dies. These two are so close, nothing can separate them, not even death. They live as one and they die as one. :'(
Yes yes yes yes yes.

If DreamWorks has the courage to pull this off, it'll make history.

Seriously I need this to happen (though I love both characters, this would be a fitting ending."

HideousZippleback

[color=blue]I'm just here for Snotlout.
[/color]

Personally I hope they make the dragons leave for a real, believable reason. Not just needing to hibernate.

ToothlessWorship
Gronckle

DarkWing
12 Nov 2014, 19:55
TheBlackFluffyThing
12 Nov 2014, 19:17
Yes yes yes yes yes.

If DreamWorks has the courage to pull this off, it'll make history.

Seriously I need this to happen (though I love both characters, this would be a fitting ending."
It would be sooo perfect; but they said that "HTTYD 2 is the darkest of the trillogy": I don't think they di an ending like that
HTTYD forever
Spoiler: click to toggle

HTTYD PT
Gronckle

AMO1912
29 Oct 2014, 01:52
If anyone making the 3rd film is reading this... PLEASE DO NOT SEPARATE HICCUP AND TOOTHLESS!
(I will literally cry :( )
But they already confirmed that. We have to be is to be strong.
We are a group so it'll even discussing these things.